Rebel Wilson Weight Loss Story Motivates To Stay Healthy And Fit
Rebel Wilson, the famous Australian actress who is well known for spreading laughter and positivity surprised everybody with her latest pics on Instagram. Her recent pics speak aloud of her weight loss journey. In just a few months the famous Australian actress lost 35 pounds.
Rebel’s weight gain was due to hormonal imbalance and her love for food. Food for her was a stress buster, and whenever she was unhappy, she used to reward herself with food.
Rebel loved her body type and didn’t want to change her looks. Then what motivated her to lose weight.
The motivation behind was to be healthy and fit.
For weight loss, she needed to get rid of stress/emotional eating. Scroll down to dig up Rebel Wilson weight loss strategies.
- No calorie counting– Instead of counting calorie Rebel paid attention to counting the amount of dietary Calorie counting prevents you from eating foods that are high in calories but also nutritious.
- Consuming more fruits and vegetables- Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and dietary Fruits and vegetables give a feeling of fullness and prevent yours from binging. Adding fruits and vegetables to your daily diet not only makes you lose extra weight but also boosts immunity and protects you from diseases.
- Consume healthy fats– Healthy fats increase the level of good cholesterol, reduces the level of bad cholesterol and prevents inflammation. Rebel added nuts, olive oil, avocado and seeds to her diet schedule. These foods helped her to keep stress and hunger cravings at bay.
- Healthy snacking– Food was Rebel’s weakness. To reduce weight, she had to give up unhealthy snacks rich in fat and shift towards healthy snacking. To lose weight rebel added following foods to her diet regimen:
- Celery, almond butter and carrot
- A handful of almonds, Brazil nuts and cashews
- Chicken breast with guacamole and olive oil.
- Cucumber and carrots with guacamole
- Zucchini chips with vegetable
- Celery with ACV( apple cider vinegar)
Rebel knew that changes in diet alone wouldn’t help her. To lose weight, you need to burn more calories then you consume. So, to lose weight rapidly, she consistently followed a workout plan. Here is where her love for jogs and tennis came into the role. Besides outdoor sports activities, she used to sweat out in the gym for 3-4 days in a week for half an hour.
Rebel Wilson weight loss story gives you a real reason to lose weight and that is to stay healthy and fit.
Rebel Wilson also shares a few weight loss tips:
- Stick to your plan- Losing weight needs strong determination and adherence to your You need to figure out where you are going wrong. Rebel loves eating. But when she decided to lose weight, she found a healthy way to fulfil her love for foods. She shifted to healthy snacking.
A cheat day per week is allowed, but you need to earn cheat day by strictly adhering to the healthy eating regimen for next six days. This will manage your calories and boost your confidence.
- Drink lots of water- one of the best way to prevent or self from consuming mindless calories is to keep your stomach filled with water. Also many times you are hungry, and your brains make you think you are hungry. So make a habit of drinking 1-2 cups of water every hour.
- Be confident of your body– Love yourself, stay positive, never take yourself granted and do the right thing for yourself. Eat healthily, de-stress yourself, sleep well, stay active, go on trips, groom yourself and learn new skills.
Dear readers strong commitment is what is required to achieve the goal. Start your mornings reminding yourself it’s not just a struggle to lose weight but a struggle to stay healthy and fit. To stay motivated keep on reading celebrity weight loss stories.