Drinking the green tea with the same recipe for days might sound boring. Despite it being one of the healthiest beverages, this same recipe concept might make you bore and probable chances are there that you will start to avoid it.
So why don’t you discover some special ways in which you can add twists to your green tea and at the same time add the nutrition to your body?
Starting from mint flavor to iced green tea, a plethora of different recipes is there and here, we have answered your question of how to make green tea in different ways.
CITRUS MINT GREEN TEA WITH ICE- serves 6
- Green tea raw- 6 teaspoon
- Orange or lemon slices
- Ice cubes
- 6 cups of water
- Half cup of fresh mint leaves
- Quarter cup honey or powdered sugar for sweetener
How to make the tea?
- Add the water to a boiling pot and then boil it.
- Add the green tea leaves, citrus fruit, mint in a mixing pot.
- Pour the hot water into it and cover the pot with a lid.
- Once the color is imparted to the water, strain with a large pitcher into a jug.
- After this, add the sugar or honey into it and stir the mixture to dissolve the sweetener.
- Add ice cubes to a glass and serve the tea over it. Garnish the top with a few crushed mint leaves and a slice of lemon or orange.
ICED GREEN TEA WITH GINGER- serves 4
- Five cups of fresh water
- Quarter bowl ginger chopped into coarse pieces
- 6 teaspoons of raw green tea leaves or 6 green tea bags
- Three spoons of sugar or honey
- Mint leaves chopped finely
- Ice cubes
How to make green tea with ginger?
- In a large bowl or pan, pour the water and the ginger and boil it to its boiling temperature.
- Once it starts boiling, lower the flame and simmer the mixture for around five to six minutes.
- Add the honey or coarse sugar and stir the mixture to mix the sweetener evenly.
- Take off the pan from heat and add the tea bags.
- Leave it for three to five minutes.
- Strain the entire content using a pitcher.
- Pour the liquid into a glass containing the ice cubes. Add the chopped mint leaves to garnish the glass.
GREEN TEA HOT CHOCOLATE- serves 1
- Two cups of unsweetened coconut milk and if not available, you can use normal milk also
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder
- One to two tablespoons of sugar or honey
- One green tea bag
How to make the hot chocolate with green tea?
- Steep the green tea in warm milk for six minutes.
- After this, take out the bags and pour the liquid into a blender.
- Add the cocoa powder and the honey or sugar into the blender.
- Blend it properly till the color turns chocolate and the texture gets creamy.
- Pour it into a cup and dip a cinnamon bark into the hot chocolate.