There are various modes of treating erectile dysfunction, both naturally and medically. Depending on your approach and prevailing condition, you need to decide which one will suit you best.
Mostly, men who require medical help to treat their impotence prefer ED pills and not surgery. Do you know the reason behind it?
How Do You Know You Have Erectile Dysfunction?
Men with erectile dysfunction may experience some persistent symptoms, such as:-
- Reduced sexual desire
- Trouble attain a firm erection
- Difficulty in keeping an erection
It is essential to treat such complications because if not treated, it can lead to complications, such as unsatisfactory sex life, low self-esteem, high anxiety, and relationship issues. You may also find it challenging to make your partner pregnant, and for a man, it’s a matter of concern.
According to Australian researchers, ED medications, such as Kamagra Oral Jelly, are more effective if you manage to develop healthy lifestyle changes while consuming the medicine.
What Is The Fastest Way To Cure Erectile Dysfunction; Medication or Surgery?
The main motive behind the treatment is to increase the flow of blood through the genitals organs through the following medical treatment:-
- Implanting a prosthetic device within the penis for an erection
- Reconstructing the arteries of the penis to increase the flow of blood for an erection
- Blockage of veins that allow blood to leave from the penis, which helps to maintain an erection
While performing these surgeries, men often face some complications/special care that involves:-
- Medications, such as antibiotics and painkillers will be prescribed to ease pain
- Mild pain may exist for weeks
- Keeping the penis up on the abdomen towards your bellybutton during the recovery period
- Precautions as guided by the doctor after the surgery for weeks before resuming normal activities
- Get back to your doctor to remove stitches
- Practice inflating and deflating inflatable penile implants twice a day
These complications can be resolved with simple pills, such as Kamagra Oral Jelly.
Consuming it just 30 minutes or an hour before the sexual intercourse can help you gain an erection for 3-4 hours. Consult with your doctor first, and if you follow the doctor’s general guidelines while consuming the pills, you may not experience any side effects.
Even in mild to moderate cases, regular physical activity, such as kegel exercise with Kamagra Oral Jelly, will help you get rid of your impotence. However, it involves a complete course of treatment.
Regular physical activity and slowly decreasing the medicine dose will make you erect without medication after completing the course. This will help you get hard on without any complications.
Now, it must be clear why men prefer having pills rather than surgery for erectile dysfunction.
Which ED Medication Has The Least Side Effects?
The high cost and complications involved in other procedures of treating erectile dysfunction are the major factors for the erectile dysfunction(ED) market growth.
There are various erectile dysfunction medications on the market, but the one which will suit you best depends on your health condition. Kamagra Oral Jelly is also a highly effective pill as it contains Sildenafil Citrate as its generic component. This chemical directly regulates the enzyme in the penis responsible for maintaining an erection.
Consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly as per the direction of the doctor will give you no side effects.
Treatment for moderate to severe cases of erectile dysfunction starts with Kamagra Oral Jelly. Erectile dysfunction treatment with pills involves a complete course of regular physical activity and a gradual decrease in the medicine dose.
The complete course of the treatment will help your body attain an erection with exercise and medicine. With time and the gradual decrease in the drug dose, your body will become independent of ED pills at the end of the treatment.
Therefore, Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in multiple forms and strengths to be consumed as per the severity of the patient.
As per a study, the global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs market is approximately USD 1,923.3 Million in 2019, estimated to reach about USD 2,687.6 Million by 2026.
Ever thought, why is this market growing, and will it continue to grow in the coming years? The reason is well known to you now.
How Do You Take Kamagra Jelly Safety?
Consult with the doctor regarding the dose and way of consuming the medicine. He will prescribe you Kamagra Oral Jelly with strength as per your severity and guide you correctly. This will help you avoid experiencing unwanted side effects.
In general, Kamagra Oral Jelly is taken orally with a glass of water. You don’t need to crush or chew the medicine, just swallow it as a whole. Consume the medicine 30-40 minutes before the sexual intercourse.
For best results, consume the amount of Kamagra Oral Jelly as directed by the doctor. You can also refer to the instructions provided with the medicine.
It is unnecessary to consume Kamagra Oral Jelly with or without food, you can consume it any time. In case you are using an oral liquid form of Kamagra Oral Jelly, shake it thoroughly for at least 10 seconds before use.
The medicine is also available in multiple forms that dont even require a glass of water. Therefore, you can choose the one that suits you best. Keep in touch with the doctor as he may alter the dose with the resolving condition.
Points To Remember
Taking precautions is necessary as avoiding them can lead to unwanted side effects. Thus, keep the following points in mind:-
- If you are consuming any other drugs, check them with the list of interacting medicines with Kamagra Oral Jelly or consult your doctor before consuming it.
- People with pulmonary arterial hypertension and consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly regularly should perform frequent blood pressure check-ups as the dose may alter their condition.
- Tell your doctor about your recent medical history, especially if you ever had any heart disease.
- Do not take more than the necessary dosages of Kamagra Oral Jelly in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
In short, erectile dysfunction is no longer a strictly complex sexual dysfunction that requires on-demand treatment. Instead, it is a chronic condition that can be managed through routine-dose pharmacotherapy.