There is a burning discussion around human growth hormone and the influence it has on human body. HGH, or somatotropin, affects the state of tissues and muscles; the substance is also essential for bone growth and fat burning. What is more, somatotropin performs the following functions:
- Normalizes metabolism;
- Improves blood composition;
- Promotes increased potency;
- Blocks catabolic processes in muscles;
- Promotes strengthening of ligaments and joints;
- Reduces the percentage of body fat;
- Improves skin condition;
- Promotes an active process of tissue regeneration.
All in all, HGH is involved in numerous physiological processes. A significant decrease in the production of human growth hormone leads to a loss of appetite, weight gain, brittle nails, hair loss, skin deterioration, and even sleep disorders. However, HGH disbalance is impossible to control due to age changes. Not surprisingly, many people are struggling to find a way out, making injections of somatotropin or peptide drugs – you can read more on https://www.hgha.com/ if you need more information on this – that stimulate the production of human growth hormone.
Doctors treat such procedures with caution and do not recommend taking growth hormone without personal medical consultation. Self-administration of this hormone can significantly worsen the health condition instead of bringing a positive effect.
What Are the Effects of HGH Therapy?
- Anabolic action – it stimulates muscle growth;
- Anti-catabolic action – it inhibits muscle destruction;
- Metabolic action – it reduces the fatty layer;
- Sexual action – it improves and restores the libido;
- It stimulates the growth of internal organs (atrophy due to age);
- It improves the immunity.
The admission scheme can be assigned exclusively on an individual basis, depending on the age, lifestyle, and health condition of the person. Inappropriate intake of somatotropin has many side effects, among which there are some that lead to the development of heart diseases. Therefore, HGH therapy should be prescribed and underwent only under the supervision of a specialist. The effectiveness of the treatment depends on the individual conditions of a person; however, there is a general set of benefits.
After 1 Month of HGH Intake
- Energy and stamina increase
- Sleep normalizes
- Overall worldview and emotional condition improve
- Anxiety is reduced
After 2 Months of HGH Intake
- HGH rates raise
- Cellular regeneration normalizes
- The state of hair and nails improves
- Metabolism functions get boosted
- Collagen levels increase
- Libido increases
- Muscle tone improves
After 3 Months of HGH Intake
- Memory improves
- Focus and concentration improve
- Sexual life improves
- Great physical flexibility is reached
- Muscle tissue grows
- Bones strengthen
- Cognitive functions improve
- Climacteric symptoms decrease
- Immune system functions better
Although three months of HGH intake will bring an enormous change to the general physical condition of the patient, there are still some extra positive effects. Apart from all the above benefits continuously improving, one will notice mental cognition sharpening, as well as a decrease in LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. However, to reach the maximum effectiveness of treatment and reduce side-effects, it is necessary to consult a physician.