Herbal teas date back to Egyptian and Chinese dynasties. During medieval times it was made using a combination of herbs and spices to make it taste great. Herbal tea is still relished and is said to be healthy. The fitness industry uses all of its components for diet purposes.
Adding a healthy drink to daily diet will surely benefit, although initially, you may not enjoy the taste of herbal tea. But slowly and steadily you will begin to relish its benefits.
Herbal tea has been in existence for a long time, and if you’re hearing it for the first time, then you must need to know this. Our ancestors created herbal tea, and we mainstreamed the idea and mass-produced it. Herbal tea was a luxury and was used to cure the king who was sick, but today the fitness industry has used this idea to mass-produce herbal teas and make people add it to their daily diet.
Herbal tea is a healthy drink that needs to be placed on your daily diet, and this will ensure that you fit and healthy. Since the time it was discovered, herbal tea has always been used for medicinal purposes. Now it is available in any supermarket next to you as well as online at Amazon.in.
Drinking herbal tea is right for you, but what matters the most is the intake of herbal tea that you are consuming. Excess consumption may lead to future medical problems. It is advised that you drink one cup of herbal tea a day. Once you feel the positive reactions occurring on your body, then you can increase the number of containers that cannot exceed more than two cups.
Modern science has been researching the benefits of herbal teas and found that they are healthy for the human body. Most scientists stated that this could be implied to your everyday diet.
|Helpful in||Advised to people suffering from|
|Digestive problems like stomach upset||Insomnia|
|Menstrual cramps||Treat herpes and other skin diseases.|
|Headache||Treat Alzheimer disease|
|Mental disorders||High blood pressure, tumours|
Here is a list of 10 herbal tea that you need to add to your diet and stay healthy.
- Lemon balm oil is used for flavouring in tea.
- Acts as a sedative.
- Has a calming effect.
- Reduce harmful viruses in your body.
- Increases antioxidants in the body.
- Improves heart and skin health.
- A perfect remedy in curing anxiety disorders.
- Peppermint is the mixture of peppermint plants leaves.
- it does not contain any caffeine.
- have any problems about sleep such as insomnia, or lack of sleep.
- Peppermint herb contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamins such as A & C.
- Helps in reducing headaches.
- Reduces menstrual cramps.
- Helps in the digestion.
- Helps in the treatment of sinus.
- Fight bacterial infections on the inside.
- It is a herb that’s extracted from daisy flowers.
- Its natural healing composition is the remedy for many health-related conditions.
- To prepare chamomile tea, the flowers are dried and put into water.
- It is caffeine-free.
- The best substitute for black tea and green tea.
- The antioxidants lower the risk of heart diseases and cancer.
- Help people having a lack of sleep.
- It is an excellent digestion medicine.
- Ginger tea is the most healthy drink.
- It is a spicy flavoured drink.
- It has disease-fighting antioxidants.
- It fights inflammation and strengthens immune system.
- It is the best remedy for people suffering from nausea, especially for pregnant women.
- It fights stomach ulcers.
- The best cure for indigestion and constipation.
- It is used to cure high blood pressure thereby fighting stress and high cholesterol.
- It treats indigestion, liver diseases as well as cancer.
- It can also cause weight loss.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, minerals, antioxidants.
- It helps in treating hypertension and anxiety.
- It is made using fruit from the rose plant.
- It is high in Vitamin C and cures inflammation.
- Rose Hip tea has seeds that are dried and used to make medicines.
- It prevents flu and vitamin C deficiencies.
- It is also used to treat stomach related problems like acidity, ulcers and irritation.
- It is used to treat diarrhoea, constipation, gallstones, kidney disorders, high cholesterol.
- It helps in weight loss and treating gout.
Passion flower Tea
- It is made from the stem and flower of the passionflower plant.
- It is used as a medicine to cure anxiety disorders and improves sleep.
- It is used to cure anxiety problems, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and heart diseases.
- The chemicals found in passionflower provide a calming effect.
- Rooibos is a South African Herbal tea.
- It is made from the leaves of rooibos of red bush plant.
- It is an antioxidant-rich and caffeine-free tea.
- It benefits your skin, keeping it vibrant and wrinkle-free.
- It also prevents inflammation.
- It is suitable for heart patients and diabetics.
- It helps in treating asthma, and hypertension, premature ageing.
- Sage tea is widely used in treating brain disorders.
- It is usually made from the leaves of the sage plant, which is the most used culinary herb.
- Drinking it regularly will help in lower anxiety levels. It even prevents cancer by detoxifying the body. It helps lose weight.
- Thujone is the principal chemical found in it.
- Echinacea tea has a lot of medical benefits.
- It is often combined with milk and other ingredients such as lemon to give a pleasant taste.
- It is used to reduce common cold and also helps boost the immune system.
- It fights dangerous viruses and infection in the body.
Drinking herbal tea can benefit you in numerous ways. It may help your skin look young and fresh, and more importantly, it can curb cholesterol and high blood sugar in your body. However, you require to keep in mind that excess consumption of green tea comes with a lot of side effects. It can also help in digestion, treating a common cold, and memory-related problems.
Excess intake of herbal tea may result in life-threatening situations. If you’re worried about how much your consumption is going to be, then you need to consult a doctor for further guidance.