From Your Laptop to Your Doorstep, Max Life Insurance Delivers on Its Insurance Promise
In this fast-paced world, where trust is hard to come by, promises matter, especially in the insurance industry. Promises are how customers learn whether they can genuinely believe in the said insurer. Along these lines, Max Life Insurance is making sure that it delivers on its brand promise through every touchpoint, be it offline or online.
Max Life Insurance continuously endeavors to help you protect the people you love, grow your savings, and preserve your legacy. It does this by providing innovative life insurance products to reach your goals – at every stage of your life.
Here’s how this insurer delivers quality by presenting you with the best possible combination of insurance plans, price, and service.
Personalized Smart Term Plan
Max Life Insurance has recently launched the improvised versions of a term plan called ‘Smart Term Plan’. Unlike those basic run-of-the-mill term plans; the Smart Term Plan is equipped with numerous options to make it personalized depending on your needs. Unique features of this plan include:
- Seven different types of death benefits to choose from, which are a combination of lump sum and monthly income options
- ‘Premium Back Option’ for those who are looking for returns from their term plan upon survival
- ‘Accelerated Critical Illness Cover’ offering coverage against 40 critical illnesses, including heart attack, cancer, kidney failure, etc
- A host of premium payment options – Regular pay, Limited Pay (5, 10, 12, 15 years), Pay till 60, etc.
- ‘Life Stage Benefit’ offering the option to increase the sum assured at significant life’s milestones (marriage, childbirth, and home loan)
- Coverage ceasing age of 85 years and policy term of up to 50 years
All in all, this plan is perfect for those who wish to buy life insurance to keep all risks covered under a single plan.
Easy Premium Payment Options
Your responsibilities don’t just end when you buy life insurance. To continue receiving policy benefits, it is important that you pay your premiums on time, regularly. Max Life Insurance has made this hassle-free and simple for you. To ensure that your dear ones are always secured, you can use any of these premium payment options:
- Payment through National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
- Direct debit
- Payment through credit card
- Online payment through internet banking
- Payment at branch offices
- Payment through Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, Airtel Money
- Instapay service through the bank’s website etc.
Around The Clock Customer Support
Max Life focusses on the key value of “customer centricity”. Along these lines, its service strategy revolves around round-the-clock and instant availability for customers, offering a personalized customer experience and simplified journeys.
Customers having any queries about the services, products, or processes can easily reach out at their 24*7 customer service helpline. For those who prefer a face to face interaction, the company has well-trained customer service personnel who are based out of 239 offices across the country to handle all concerns and requests. Put simply; the insurer is always working hard to ensure that customer needs are its number one priority.
Hassle-Free Claim Settlement
The loss of a near one can be emotionally challenging. While nothing can take away this pain, at least the financial support in the form of life insurance can help the surviving members to cope to a certain extent. Max Life Insurance ensures that the family does not have to go through any financial trauma and that the claim is settled hassle-free when the family needs it the most.
The claim settlement ratio of Max Life Insurance is 98.74% (Source: Annual Results Release FY18-19). Therefore, one can be rest assured that their family won’t have to run from pillar to post, and their claim will be settled quickly.
Most importantly, the insurer has “InstaClaim™ Service” in place which endeavors to pay eligible death claims in just 24 hours. Not only this, a dedicated claims relationship officer is assigned to the beneficiary for a hassle-free experience.
All in all, Max Life Insurance promises to understand your risks, provide you with comprehensive insurance plans, and be there for you or your family at the time of claim.
(Image Source – Shutterstock)