5 Blood disorders facts you need to know – 2020 Guide
Blood is the essential fluid that flows in our body. Bloods are transported to different parts of the body with the help of veins. Blood consists of white & red blood cells, together with platelets. Red blood cells consist of hemoglobin that makes our blood red.
If a person has fewer red blood cells, he suffers from Anemia. However, if the body produces excessive red blood cells, he suffers from a disorder named Polycythemia Vera, also abbreviated as PV. Thus it’s important to understand blood vessel healing methods. Blood performs multiple functions. Blood plays an essential role in the human body, like transportation, protection, and regulation. They can be understood as follows:-
- Transportation:-Blood carries oxygen when we respire to different parts of our body. Oxygenated blood is carried from lungs to other cellular parts of the body that provide energy for performing metabolic activities.
- Protection: – Bloods protect the body from external invasion of pathogens by a protective defense mechanism through antigen.
- Regulation:-Blood keeps the body temperature within the optimum range. It increases the body temperature in the cold season to adapt our body to survive the outside weather.
Here are five blood disorders facts that you must know
- Blood sugar levels diseases: – Our blood consists of a proportionate amount of sugar. An average human body must have Between 4.0 to 5.4 mol/L (72 to 99 mg/dL) of sugar concentration in blood while fasting and Up to 7.8 mol/L (140 mg/dL) 2 hrs after eating. If the concentration exceeds this blood sugar level, then he suffers from Hyperglycemia. When the glucose level is down and is found to be less, he suffers from Hypoglycemia.
- Blood clotting: – When blood vessels get injured, then platelets and proteins in plasma work together to stop bleeding of wounds by forming a clot over the injury. This process is called blood clotting. If the blood fails to clot the wound, then it causes a disorder named
- Blood cancers:-Abnormal multiplication of cells is called cancers. There are three types of cancers, namely leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. Leukemia is a type of blood cancer that originates in the blood and bone marrow. Lymphoma is another type of cancer that begins with infection to the fighting cells in the immune system. Cancer is caused due to infection in white blood cells in the plasma cells.
- Anemia: – Anemia is a condition where the body fails to produce essential red blood cells lacking adequate oxygen to body tissues. A deficiency of vitamin A also causes it.
If you have any types of blood problems during pregnancy or breastfeeding, then you can intake Eliquis 5 mg. This tablet is effective in relieving from atrial fibrillation condition caused due to distorted heart rate. The dosage of this medication reduces the danger of hemorrhage. This drug should always be used with proper guidance in the recommendation of certified doctors only. Eliquis 5 mg can act by inhibiting certain enzymes in the blood from developing a blood clot. You can order these tablets online from the reputed online medical store.