4 Best CBD Oil To Buy
Have you ever noticed how CBD oil has exploded the health and wellness market in the past few years? It is now one of the popular remedies for most of the common ailments.
What Is CBD Oil
CBD oil contains a chemical compound phytocannabinoid that is found in the marijuana plant. The CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and then diluting it with other carrier oil such as hemp seed oil or coconut oil.
How CBD Works On Human Body
CBD, like other phytocannabinoids, works through the endocannabinoid system, which is the complex signalling system. The endocannabinoid system regulates the physiological balance or homeostasis. Studies show that the cannabinoid receptor exists in most of our body. When there is any disruption in endocannabinoid tones, it harms the health and leads to certain diseases. CBD oil rich in phytocannabinoids naturally supports the endocannabinoid system
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Oil
Studies show that CBD oil can alleviate symptoms such as chronic pain or anxiety. Below are the benefits of CBD oil.
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Relieves pain
- Alleviate cancer-related symptoms such as reducing chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Reduces acne
- May provide benefit for people with neurological disorders.
- Benefits of heart health.
- CBD oil has antipsychotic effects and may be helpful in people who have schizophrenia and other mental disorders. Besides, it can modify the circuits in the human brain related to drug addiction.
- In animals, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumour effects and is found to prevent diabetes.
The other benefits and effect of CBD oil is still being studied, and we hope for outcomes that are more positive.
If you are looking forward to trying CBD oil, we have compiled in our list high-quality CBD oil brands to avoid any confusion and save your time.
Best CBD Oil To Buy
- Fab CBD Oil – The CBD oil by Fab CBD has a full array of terpenes and cannabinoid. It delivers a creative and comprehensive line of full-spectrum CBD oils.
Fab CBD oil is one of the popular brands and comes in three different flavours: Citrus, Mint or Natural flavours.
Only bottle size available is 30ml. There are four options: 150 mg, 300mg, 600 mg and 1200 mg. We suggest that if you are new with CBD oil, better start with 150 mg to test its effect.
Fab CBD oil uses MCT oil as the carrier oil that enhances the absorption of cannabinoids. To ensure the premium quality CO2 extraction method is used, which is considered the most effective process to extract CBD oil.
Fab CBD is transparent about the quality of their products. They have posted their products on their website that undergo regular testing to ensure high quality. Third party testing shows that Fab CBD products are 100% pure without any trace of pesticides or heavy metal.
The best part is although Fab CBD oils are not too expensive they are still considered cheap in comparison to the industry average.
2. Spruce CBD: Spruce CBD is one of the strongest and effective product in the market. Found in 2018 Spruce has made its way at the peak of CBD oil chat because of its ultra-potent formula targeting pain on the cellular level.
To ensure its highest quality, it offers third-party lab testing to assure that it is 100% pure, safe to use and do not contain heavy metals, toxins, bacteria or pesticides.
Spruce offers full-spectrum and high potency tinctures derived from organic hemp in two strength: 25mg and 80 mg. Its maximum potency CBD oil not just contains CBD but all of hemp’s phytocannabinoids.
You can choose the variety that is right for you depending upon your body size, pain level, and other health impacts.
The secret behind the effectiveness of Spruce CBD oil lies in its extraction process. The extraction process is such that it preserves 80 beneficial phytocannabinoids and filters out the plant residue.
Coming to the cost, we can only say that in comparison to other brands, spruce CBD oil is in the middle of the road. Prices are quite fair depending on its quality.
3. Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil – It is one of the best CBD oil to promote healthy sleep and provides an all-over sense of relief and calmness. Charlotte’s Web CBD oil contains not only CBD but also other beneficial phytocannabinoids. It uses full-spectrum hemp extract, which means instead of isolating a single compound; they extract CBD oil from the whole plant. All the compounds together build their individual strength and give complete health benefits. The product features the whole plant extract. Along with flavonoids, terpenes, and essential fatty acids, it contains more than 80 cannabinoids.
Charlotte’s Web maximum strength CBD hemp oil is CO2-extracted. Their original formula is IPA- extracted.
The oil is free from dyes and additives and is available in natural flavours like chocolate, mint, orange blossom, olive oil and a lemon twist.
The product comes in three different strength: 7 mg, 17 mg and 60 mg. It also offers bottle sizes of 30 ml and 100ml.
Charlotte’s Web is very transparent about their processing standards, finance and manufacturing. They provide specific analysis certificate and information on the exact concentration of CBD and other compounds in their product on their website.
Compared to other brands, Charlotte’s web CBD oils are inexpensive, considering their potency and quality.
The product is gluten-free, non-GMO and vegan.
4. Green Roads CBD Oil – The Green Roads CBD oil uses naturally occurring cannabidiol and other compounds. The CBD extract is obtained from the hemp plants grown in farm and is completely organic. It uses MCT oil as the carrier oil.
The product is tested by the third party laboratory and is 100% pure without toxins and pesticides.
Also, the product is soy-free and gluten-free. Green Roads CBD oil is one of the best broad-spectrum CBD oil available in the market. It is available in three flavours: Mint breeze, apple kiwi bliss and natural. It is available in mild, moderate and mighty strength, i.e. 10 mg, 25 mg and 50 mg. It also offers a 1 ml daily dose product.
The information gathered in this article is not intended to be substitute for or any medical advice or treatment. Do seek advice of your health care provider or physician before using any products mentioned on our site.