Your friends went on vacation, but got into an unpleasant situation: their bag with all the money was stolen from them. They called you and asked for a loan. You are ready to transfer the required amount, but how best to do it? We talk about all the possible online money transfer services.
Online money transfer methods
Three people always participate in a money transfer: the sender, the recipient and the intermediary – the one who delivers the money to the addressee.
You can transfer money between banks, through online payment systems or offline payment systemsí offices. Electronic wallets are also used for these purposes. Of course, in order not to hurry anywhere and get your funds fast to any part of the world, many people choose online services thatíve been around for years, and years, and years.
Advantages of online money transfer
Here are a few benefits of using online services:
1. Online money is always clean. And your hands too
Going online means you value your health. It is an efficient and secure way to send money home. Now it is especially important to take care not to expose your health to unjustified risks. All you need is your mobile phone, computer or tablet – you just need to press a few buttons and you’re done: your funds have been successfully transferred! We highly recommend regularly wiping down your device with antibacterial cleaning wipes. And if you need help with international money transfer, you can contact operators.
2. Avoiding crowds
Sending money online is the safest alternative to branch transfers. This way you can transfer money abroad from the safest and most comfortable place on earth: your home. In addition, by choosing online services, you will avoid possible queues, save valuable time and protect yourself from the risk of infection: you do not have to wait, touch any surfaces (except your mobile phone or computer) or interact with anyone physically.
3. Spread love, not germs
They say that sharing is necessary and useful, but you will surely agree that sharing money over the Internet is much better than sharing microbes in a bank. So why not share your money with loved ones without unnecessary risk? Send money home with an app or through a website, and feel in control in the comfort of your own home.
5. Fast transfers
You can pay for the goods you like in the shortest possible time, which will save the buyer from unnecessary worries. This also applies to various services – for example, if a user wants to access any video course, book or other information, an online service will allow you to immediately deposit the required amount.
Points to consider when transferring money
The same intermediary may have several transfer options – for example, in cash through a branch or from card to card on the site.
When ch??sing an ?pti?n, c?nsider:
- h?w it is m?st c?nvenient f?r the addressee t? receive m?ney – f?r example, which intermediary ?ffices are in his l?cality;
- h?w much y?u need t? send – many intermediaries have limits ?n the size ?f ?ne transfer ?r the am?unt ?f transfers per day, m?nth;
- h?w urgently the recipient needs the m?ney – the speed ?f receipt ?f funds depends ?n the meth?d ?f transfer;
- what is the c?mmissi?n f?r the ?perati?n – ?ften the faster y?u need t? deliver the m?ney t? the recipient, the higher the tariff.
Of c?urse, vari?us pr?blems when w?rking with an electr?nic services can ?ccur due t? the f?ll?wing reas?ns:
- when transferring m?ney, the user was n?t attentive en?ugh and sent them t? the wr?ng acc?unt;
- access t? the acc?unt was l?st (the passw?rd was f?rg?tten, but it is n?t a pr?blem t? rec?ver it);
- the passw?rd was st?red in an insecure file and was st?len due t? a virus entering the system;
- the ?wner ?f the acc?unt t?ld the scammers the passw?rd.