With these simple steps, you can install your lace front wig in no time.
Why do you need to wear a lace less front wig without any glue?
Adjustable elastic band
Lace wig hat
How to wear a lace front wig without any glue
1. First, prepare your skin with a mild cleanser, then drink some alcohol on a cotton bud and wipe your hairline to remove excess oil.
2. Braid your hair at the corners and place it on the wig cap to help flatten your hair and keep the wig in place. Make sure all your hair is tangled in the wig cap, from the front hair to the hair on your neck.
3. Make sure it fits properly by putting your wig fitting experience on your head and applying it to your natural hairline. If it is too loose around your head, you will need to tighten the elastic band. If it is dragged too far on the scalp, just loosen the elastic band a little.
4. As soon as you are satisfied that the wig fits properly, then you can trim the lace more than the wig.
5. First, you remove the hair from the face with a few clips and trim the lace with your hair with sharp scissors.
6. If your wig does not have eyelashes, you will need to pull them out with a pair of tweezers and then bleach and dye the knots to match your natural hairline and match your skin tone.
7. To make your baby’s hair, you need to cut it into a few small cuts on the hairline and pull them out to create a more natural look. Then place the part you want with water and Moses.
8. Tie a scarf around the edges and leave it in place.
9. Comb and style your hair if you want.
Wear a lace front wig using glue
Learn how to install your lace front wig using glue with this easy step-by-step guide.
What you need to wear lace front wig using glue
Lace wig hat
Foundation brush and concealer
How to wear a lace front wig using glue
- Start with a clean and oily scalp.
- Square your hair in the corners, then secure and flatten all your hair in a wig cap to avoid damage to your edges when glued.
- Wear a wig to see if it fits properly and fits your natural hairline.
- Take off the wig and apply the first layer of glue to the bits with a brush, spread it evenly along the hairline, and blow it away. Apply a second layer of glue and blow-dry until it is hard and clear in color. Never install your wig when the glue is still white.
- Then apply a freezing spray to help keep your wig in place.
- Once it is dry, gently pull the wig back. Adjust the edge of the wig to match the airport. Also, adjust the back of the wig so that it hangs naturally over your hair.
- When you press the lace into the glue, it becomes very difficult to remove, so you need to make sure that the lace front wig is perfectly aligned with your hairline, check both ears for alignment.
- Then trim the lace with a pair of scissors.
- Apply some concealer with your foundation brush and mix the lumps with your skin tone to get a natural look.
- Take some strain out of the hair, and cut it into small pieces with a razor so that the baby’s hair can grow. Use hair lubricant to keep your baby’s hair in place. Then tie a scarf around the edges and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Comb and style you want.
- When you are removing your lace front wig, use an adhesive remover to soften the glue before removing the wig from your scalp.