We always want our children to view the big wide world with an open mind. We have to invest our time when the kids are growing up. Making sure that they are getting the right message is also very important. So, I have created this list for you are your family to have entertaining movie nights, with the children getting to learn and explore the world of imagination.
List of Animated Movies
There are so many animated movies, that take us on a trip of imagination. Some movies are dark realistic and bluntly speaks of the evils of society, that children are not ready to watch now. Hence, it is important you choose wisely when it comes to sharing movies with children. This list is best suited for young adults, who are ready to explore adventures of mystical creatures, human beings, and tales of different presumptuous realities.
- Spirited Away– A fantasy animation directed by Hayao Miyazaki. He has directed several other good movies, Spirited Away is one of the famous ones. The English dubbed version of Spirited Away was executively produced by Walt Disney Pictures for the Western Distribution. A story about a 10-year-old trying to free their parents and herself from the world of Kami(spirits). When her parents are turned into pigs by Yubaba (a witch). Chihiro takes a job in Yubaba’s bathhouse to find a way to free them.
- Rise of The Guardians– An adventure action animation directed by Peter Ramsey with a 7.3 IMDB rating. Earth is infiltrated by an evil spirit Pitch with a threatening assault. When the Immortal Guardians come together to safeguard the children’s innocence throughout the world.
- Inside Out– An adventure comedy animation directed by Pete Docter and Ronnie Del Carmen; that will take you on an emotional journey. Well, literally you will go on an adventure with Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, and Anger when they try to navigate young Riley. When Riley is brought to a new neighborhood she is confused as are her senses.
- My Neighbor Totoro– An animated fantasy film directed by Hayao Miyazaki. This film plots in post-war Japan. A professor shifts to a townhouse with his family, while both his daughters hear whispers of wood spirits. The movie features the mystical interactions of the two young girls (Satsuki and Mei) with the wood spirits. This movie has a cult following of its own and has won two awards for the best movie.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox– Is a stop motion comedy animation directed by Wes Anderson, based on the novel of Roald Dahl. This is an interesting story about a fox who steals from three wealthy and mean framers. They come together to capture him, but Mr. Fox outwits them and manages to protect his family.
- Ponyo– Is a Hayao Miyazaki fantasy adventure, where a goldfish Ponyo is rescued by a five-year-old boy. Ponyo was trapped in a glass jar when she was rescued by the Sosuke. Gradually as she visited the human household her desire to become a human grew day by day.
A movie night is fun and refreshing for the family. Generally, after a movie, you can explore your thoughts, through a discussion in the family. It often helps to understand your family better. A movie is said to have 5 different perspectives when 5 different people are watching it. Soon after this comes the sweet and meek requests for movie merchandise. But this year has taken a toll over our pockets.
But children are so dear to us, we have to bow down to them after a couple of requests. There is a way you can keep your family happy and earn something extra on the side to fulfill small needs of our family. Use http://thelibrasoftware.com and utilize it for earning bitcoins and save cash. Purchase with bitcoins while letting your cash rest in the bank.