Writing is an art! By art, we mean a deliberate, consciously learned act of writing beautiful pieces every time you pick up your pen or type using your computer. A good writer is always happy to write. Every opportunity to write means an opportunity to demonstrate and sharpen his/her writing skill. Poor writing skills produce poorly written essays, dissertations, articles, blog posts, just name it! The inadequacy of a writer’s writing skill is what often time, makes writing become a challenging task. A good writer therefore, recognizes the benefits of having a thesis statement in his/her essay.
What Is A Thesis Statement?
A Thesis Statement is that string of words that sheds light on the subject matter of the essay and gives insight into the direction the essay would be heading to. It is often written at the introductory part of the essay and is aimed at summarizing the strongest points of the essay. It explicitly give the statement of the argument. Whether we are conscious of it or not, we all often look for that part of the essay that would give us a clue as to the direction of an argument. Readers often wish to know from the very beginning whether a written piece is worth their time or not. And this is what a Thesis Statement generatordoes.
Benefits of Using A Thesis Statement
As mentioned above, a good thesis statement is important and useful to both the writer and the reader. Every good writer recognizes the tremendous effect good thesis statements often have in making their writing immaculately flawless.
Benefits of Thesis Statement to the Writer
- A good thesis statement helps you to evaluate if you have a strong argument. By virtue of the fact that you have to compress your main points into just a statement, it becomes easily assessable to you as a writer to be able to evaluate whether you need to carry out more research of whether your argument is strong enough.
- Thesis Statements also help the writer in the organization and development of an essay. Since your main points have been summarized into the thesis statement, then automatically, the thesis statement has organized your essay for you. All you need to do is simply to pick these points one after the other as contained in your thesis statement. The next thing is to develop these points.
- It also helps the writer to stay focused on the subject matter. From the last point discussed above, it would be deduced that a Thesis Statement functions just like an Outline to an Essay. Therefore, the thesis statement helps the writer to stick to the crux of the matter and forgo irrelevancies.
Benefits of the Thesis Statement to the Reader
- A good thesis statement provides the reader with clarity with regards to the standpoint of the writer. Through the thesis statement, a reader can easily identify the position a writer is taking with regards to an issue. It helps the reader to quickly decipher the purpose of the essay.
- Time Saving: A good thesis statement saves the time of a reader that wishes too simply scan the document and have a grasp of the main argument of your essay. To be sincere, it is not all the time that we thoroughly read an essay. When we’re busy and unavoidably have to read an essay, we simply scan through the document. A good thesis statement comes in handy at such times.
A good site where you can generate the perfect Thesis Statementfor the creation of a perfect essay is Peachy Essay.