Best Washing Machines In India That You Should Buy In 2020
Are you looking for the best washing machine? This article is for you. We have created the list of all the best washing machines in India.
Some twenty years back, not all Indian households had washing machines in their homes. Traditionally, Indians washed clothes using their hands. However, now due to the fast-paced life in the cities, having a washing machine has become a necessity more than a luxury. Today, in this article, we would list down all the best washing machines in India in 2020 and also, the pointers that are to be kept in mind while buying them.
Further, in this article, we are going to have a look at the best top load as well as front load machines that are available in the Indian market. However, let us first understand the difference between a top-load and a front-load machine.
A top-load machine has a door on the top, whereas a front-load machine has a door at the side of the machine. Top load machines are cheaper as compared to the front load machines. Also, a top load washing is narrower as compared to the front load machine and thus, saves a lot of space.
Further, front load machines use less water as compared to the top-load machines. The capacity of a top-load machine is lesser as compared to the front load machine because they usually have an agitator.
Best Washing Machines in India in 2020
Following is the list of best washing machines in India both top load and front load which you can buy in 2020:
Samsung 6.2 kg Washing Machine
Samsung products have always been famous among people. It offers a variety of washing machines. However, this one has been quite in demand in the market because of its outstanding features and fantastic design.
This Samsung washing machine has a capacity of around 6.2 kgs, which is quite a lot. It is an apt one to use by couples as well as the bachelors.
Best features of this Samsung 6.2 kg Washing Machine are:
- It has an eco-tub clean feature as well as a brand new LED display, which provides all the information as needed while washing the clothes.
- It also has a unique and exclusive waterfall technology.
- Further, it also comes with a diamond drum technology.
Advantages of Samsung 6.2 kg Washing Machine are:
- It’s a capacity of 6.2 kgs, and thus, it is ideal for a family of two.
- Further, it usually has a two years warranty.
- Its magic filter feature ensures that the clothes don’t get stuck.
- Also, it’s eco clean feature keeps your machine clean and fresh. Though it is small in size, it has a compact design.
Disadvantages of Samsung 6.2 kg Washing Machine are:
- The speed of this machine is not very high.
- The maintenance cost for this machine is very high.
- Also, it is very noisy while washing clothes.
Haier 5.8 kg Washing Machine
One of the most known and within the budget washing machine of Haier, it has a capacity of 5.8 kgs. It is considered as an ideal washing machine for a family of two. Further, it also has six different amazing washing programs which will help to wash your clothes very competently.
Also, this machine is equipped with a digital display, which improves the overall ease of washing the clothes. The digital display keeps you updated with all the systems of the washing cycle. And it also enhances the aesthetics of the washing machine.
Best features of Haier 5.8 kg Washing Machine:
- It has a memory backup function.
- Its spin speed is around 700 rpm.
- It also features six different washing programs.
- It also has a logic control system.
- Further, it has a two-year warranty too.
Advantages of Haier 5.8 kg Washing Machine are:
- It has a strong as well as a compact design. It is considered to be ideal for a family of two or three people.
- The outer surface of the machine does not get rusted.
- It also has a feature of a quick wash function for instant washing.
- Last but not least, it also has a fully digital display.
Disadvantages of Haier 5.8 kg Washing Machine are:
- The speed of the spinning of this machine is not that efficient.
Whirlpool 7.5 Kg Washing Machine | Best Washing Machines In India
A lot of innovative technologies have been used in making this machine, and hence, this washing machine by Whirlpool is considered to be one of the top ten machines in India. Further, this washing machine was developed in Europe.
Thus, the look of this washing machine is much European, and therefore, it enhances its appearance. Furthermore, the capacity of this machine is 7.5 kgs and thus, it’s sufficient for a family of three to four people.
Best features of Whirlpool 7.5 Kg Washing Machine are:
- It has a capacity of around 7.5 kgs.
- Further, there is a warranty for about two years for this washing machine. Also, this washing machine has a digital instrument cluster.
- It also comes with an auto tub clean feature.
- It also features an iconic magic lint filter.
Advantages of Whirlpool 7.5 Kg Washing Machine are:
- It has around twelve different types of washing problems.
- Further, the power scrub technology in it cleans the clothes amazingly. It has an aqua store feature that helps in storing water in it. Additionally, it has a tempered glass, which offers an outstanding vision.
- Also, to keep it safe from your kids it has a child lock technology too.
Disadvantages of Whirlpool 7.5 Kg Washing Machine are:
- The spin of this washing machine is not good.
- Also, this machine is very noisy.
Serie | 4 Washing Machine Front Loader (6.5 Kg) 1000 rpm By Bosch
Over the years, Bosch has been providing some excellent washing machines in India at quite reasonable prices.
This washing machine offers around eight different washing programs, which can help you wash clothes with different textures and fabrics. Along with that the speed+ reduce the wash cycles by 65%.
Best features of the Bosch 6.5 Kg Washing Machine are as follows:
- Speed+ Feature – Complete wash cycles in 60 minutes.
- SpeedPerfect – This performance program improves the overall speed of the washing machine by reducing up to 65%.
- The washing machine is installed with VarioDrim’s breakthrough wave-droplet which enables it to be gentle on the fine textile.
- Reduced vibrations. The washing machine is installed with the Anti-vibration Side Panels.
- Improved stability
- AllergyPlus Feature – It is specially designed for allergy sufferers.
Advantages of Bosch 6.5 Kg Washing Machine are:
- It provides you with around eight different washing programs.
- Further, it has a dual dispenser feature.
- AntiVibration Side Panels
- Allergy Plus
- It also has a child lock for keeping it safe from your kids. It also offers a magic filter while washing clothes.
Disadvantages of Bosch 6.5 Kg Washing Machine are:
- This washing machine does not have an inbuilt heater.
- Further, it also does not have a door lock option.
LG 6.5 kg Washing Machine
This LG washing has been amongst the top-rated washing machines in India because of its reasonable price and also its high-quality wash.
Further, this washing machine has a capacity of almost 6.5 kgs and can be used by a family of two. Additionally, it has around three different types of wash options, which help you to wash your clothes in different ways. Also, it maintains all the quality and the color of all kinds of fabrics.
Best features of the LG 6.5 kg Washing Machine:
- It has a stainless steel drum so that there is germ formation. It takes up the power consumption of 60 W.
- It provides a maximum spin speed of around 700 RPM.
- The capacity of this washing machine is about 6.5 kg.
- Further, it has a warranty for two years.
Advantages of LG 6.5 kg Washing Machine are:
- It has a Smart ThinQ diagnosis.
- It has been built up with Inverter Technology.
- Also, it has a child lock facility to keep it safe from your kids.
- It has a turbo drum so that the clothes can be washed nicely.
Disadvantages of LG 6.5 kg Washing Machine are:
- This washing machine does not have an inbuilt water heater.
- Also, this washing machine does not have a jet spray.
Bosch 7 kg Front Loader Washing Machine (Serie | 4)
Bosch has been selling fully automatic machines in India over the years. Further, these washing machines have been quite reasonably priced.
This fully automatic washing machine has a capacity of around 7 kgs, which is sufficient for a family of three to four members. Also, this washing machine has about fifteen different types of wash programs that can be used for washing various kinds of fabrics.
Best features of Bosch 7 kg Washing Machine:
- Monsoon Programme
- Reload Function
- Pre-Activated SpeedPerfect
- Child-proof lock
- Multiple water protection
- Antivibration Design
- Sari Programme
- Huge LED display
Advantages of Bosch 7 kg Washing Machine are:
- It is both energy as well as water-efficient
- It has a unique water filter for multiple taps.
- Also, it has an automatic water level adjustment.
- It can make the clothes faster with its perfect speed feature.
Disadvantages of Bosch 7 kg Washing Machine are:
- The drum life of the machine is not up to the mark.
- Also, it needs to have more water pressure.
LG 6 kg Inverter Washing Machine
LG has been known for its outstanding, fully automatic washing machines over the years. This is a front-load automatic washing machine which has a capacity of around 6 kgs. Also, it has some cool features which make washing clothes very easy.
This washing machine can be used by singles as well as by a family of two, also since it is worth buying as it was affordable.
Best features of LG 6 kg Inverter Washing Machine:
- It has a capacity of around 6 kgs.
- It can dry the clothes faster and has a spin speed of about 1000 RPM.
- Further, it is noise as well as vibration-free while washing clothes.
- It offers a warranty of two years.
- It has a child lock facility to keep it safe from children.
Advantages of LG 6 kg Inverter Washing Machine are:
- It washes and delivers non-allergen fresh clothes.
- It has a durable stainless steel body.
- It can detect and solve the errors on its own.
- It has a waterproof control panel.
Disadvantages of LG 6 kg Inverter Washing Machine are:
- It needs a fixed installation place.
- It cannot be moved easily.
IFB 8.5 kg Inverter Washing Machine
IFB has set an example of providing the best washing machines right from its inception. This washing machine model of IFB is considered to be the best amongst the top-rated ones.
This washing machine has a capacity of around 8.5 kgs and can be used by a family of five to six people. Also, it is a front loader washing machine. It ensures to wash your clothes effortlessly clean.
Further, it has around fourteen different programs that enable you to let you wash different fabrics easily. Also, you can wash your delicate clothes quite swiftly and carefreely in this washing machine.
Best features of IFB 8.5 kg Inverter Washing Machine:
- It has a drum light for a better view inside.
- Its maximum spin speed is around 1400 RPM.
- It also has an aqua energy feature that enhances water lathering.
- Further, it also supplies allergen-free hygienic clothes.
- It also has a warranty for around four years.
Advantages of IFB 8.5 kg Inverter Washing Machine are:
- It has around fourteen different wash programs.
- Its washing system enhances the wash grade of the clothes.
- It also consumes less water and energy.
- Also, it has a child lock feature for keeping it safe from your children.
LG 8 kg Inverter WIFI Washing Machine
This fully automatic washing machine from LG is the best one offered by the brand. It is a front load washing machine with a capacity of around 8kgs. It is ideal for a family of five to six people.
It is just like any other LG washing machine, and it provides stunning results. The turbo action in this washing machine makes it easier to wash clothes faster and better.
Best features of the LG 8 kg Inverter WIFI Washing Machine:
- It usually dries off the clothes very fast.
- It has a maximum spin speed of around 1400 RPM.
- It has a turbo wash for quick washing of clothes.
- It has Smart ThinQ Wi-Fi for easy operations.
- It also detects errors with the smart diagnosis.
- It also has a six motion control technology for washing clothes nicely.
Advantages of LG 8 kg Inverter WIFI Washing Machine are:
- It saves a lot of water and energy consumption.
- It has a child lock feature that secures the settings from children.
- It cleans even the harshest of stain.
- It also creates fewer vibrations and noise while washing clothes.
Serie | 2 Bosch 6 kg Front Loader Washing Machine
Bosch has been providing the most fantastic washing machines over the years in India. This washing machine is one such example. It has impressive efficiency and durability.
It has a capacity of around 6 kg, which is also considered to be quite affordable with regards to the price range. Also, it has a faster-drying facility post the washing of clothes.
Best features of Bosch 6 kg Washing Machine:
- Multiple water protection
- Easy Ironing
- Inlay display
- Foam detection system
- Anti-vibration Design
Advantages of Bosch 6 kg Washing Machine are:
- It uses less water and energy.
- It has the option of soaking your clothes for better washing of clothes.
- It has a lot of space inside the drum for free movement of clothes while washing.
- It provides hygienic washing with an allergy plus program.
- PreWash option soaks the laundry before the wash cycle ensuring the stain removal function.
- High speed – Quick option to 65% quicker wash cycles.
- 3D Aqua Spa saves water & improves washing performance.
- Save water with ActiveWater technology
- Super Quick – Light-solied laundry in 30 minutes.
Disadvantages of Bosch 6 kg Washing Machine are:
- The drum body of this washing machine does not last more.
- Also, the installation of the washing machine is very troublesome.
Buying Guide For Washing Machine
Laundry has always been a difficult task. However, we should be grateful to both the top-load as well as front- load washing machines to make our lives easier.
Let us go through some points which are to be kept in mind while buying a washing machine.
1. Measurement Of The Washing Machine
Before you buy a washing machine, you must ensure you measure it well. Usually, washing machines come with two standard widths of 24 inches as well as 27 inches. However, it is for you to choose the right washing machine for your house.
If there is even a little change in the measurements, the washing machine would not fit in at the planned position. Thus, it is recommended to measure the washing machine as well as the place where it will be installed.
2. Energy And Water Efficiency
Washing machines consume a lot of water as well as energy. Thus, this might also end up with massive electricity and water bills at the month-end.
Thus, it is advised that you survey the best machines which fit within your budget and also do not utilize a lot of water and energy. These days many high-end washing machines are available with such features which can save a lot of water and energy.
3. Buy A Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic Washing Machine (Best Washing Machines In India)
One of the most important things to check before buying a washing machine is whether it is a fully automatic or semi-automatic one. Generally, a fully automatic washing machine is considered as the best one as it is easier to operate it. However, in a semi-automatic washing machine, you will have to move the wet clothes for drying, etc.
Thus, always be vigilant before buying a washing machine.
4. Spin Speed
The spinning speed of the washing machine will decide how long it will take for the clothes to dry. Usually, the higher the spin speed of the washing machine faster, the clothes get dried.
Nevertheless, the washing machines with a higher spin speed are expensive as compared to those with lower spin speed. You must choose the right washing machine considering its spin speed as well.
5. The Capacity Of The Washing Machine
Based on the number of family members in your house, you should select the washing machine. The front-load, as well as the top load washing machines, come with varied capability powers.
If you have fewer family members, opt to have a washing machine with minimal capacity. Further, if you have a massive family, try to choose a washing machine with a larger capacity.
6. Material Of The Drum Body
If the washing machine drum is made out of plastic, it usually becomes unhygienic and further leads to the bacterial formation in it. So, you should always try to buy a washing machine with a stainless steel body.
A washing machine with a stainless steel body is not only free from any rust but is also free from corrosion. Further, it also avoids the growth of the fungus and bacteria inside the drum body. A stainless steel drum is more durable as compared to the plastic one.
7. Child Lock Feature
It is necessary to have a child lock feature in almost all the washing machines. There are chances that your child will end up playing with the washing machine.
Many times while playing with the display of the control panel, they can even change the settings of the wash programs. Thus, it is advised to have a child lock feature in all the washing machines.
These days, almost all the automatic washing machines have come up with this incredible feature.
The top-rated washing machines available in the Indian market have been mentioned above. These are some of the best washing machines with excellent performance as well as durability.
Right from the features, advantages to disadvantages of the top-rated washing machines, you have gone through all of these in this article.
Hope it will help you buy the best washing machine based on your budget and requirements.