Vacuum Cleaners are becoming a necessity for busy households. Going to buy a vacuum cleaner for home can be a difficult task. Especially when you are getting it for the first time. it becomes more tough decision when you are going to use your hard-earned money. With so many vacuum cleaner brands and models to choose from, sorting out the best vacuum cleaner to suit your needs can be very daunting.
The following article has been split into two parts. The first part covers the overview, their types, buying guides of the vacuum cleaner available in India. The second part broadly throws light on the best brands vacuum cleaner with their features, Pros and Cons.
Best Vacuum Cleaners Brands available in India
Eureka Forbes, Black & Decker, Karcher, Bosch, Philips, Panasonic
Buying Guide to Find Best Vacuum Cleaner
Letís check out points to keep in mind while searching for the best vacuum cleaners for your home.
The price of the vacuum cleaner usually ranges from Rs 1000 to 40,000, which may differ due to additional features, mobility, suction power, and accessories.
Vacuum cleaners may or may not have a dust bag. Bagless vacuum cleaners are more convenient. Vacuum cleaners come in various sizes and mechanism. So choose that matches your home cleaning needs.
3. Brand Available
Vacuum cleaner brands available in India are Eureka Forbes, Black & Decker, Karcher, Bosch, Philips, Panasonic. Please do check for after-sales services provision before buying.
4. Easy to Clean
Buying for regular usage, you should check the repair and maintenance of the appliance and its durability. It is better to understand your cleaning schedule before purchasing a product.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
1. Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- They are comfortable to hold.
- These vacuum cleaners are manageable
- These vacuum cleaners include brush bar.
- Perfect for wide carpet area.
- You donít need to clean the vacuum cleaners again and again.
2. Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- They are light weighted, compact, and can be easily carried to anyplace upstairs and downstairs.
- Better suction gives fast cleaning and efficiency as compared to the upright vacuum cleaners due to more significant efficient engines.
- Less noise during the working of the appliance.
- Much is suitable for hard floor cleaning.
3. Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- These are very common.
- These vacuum cleaners are efficient in removing smaller bits of dirt from places that are out of reach and especially the corners of the stairs, or cushions of the sofa, etc.
- Great help for cleaning car interiors and usually cost cheaper as compared to the canister or upright vacuum cleaners.
- They are great alternatives to the heavy vacuum cleaners.
4. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- These Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are also commonly known as Robovac is an intelligent device and includes inbuilt programming by which the Cleaner includes side brushes that brush the dirt and slides it inside the appliance.
- The Robovac moves all around the house automatically and cleans or sucks in the soil below.
Buying Tips for Vacuum Cleaners in India 2020
Following are some essential tips thatíll help you in finding an ideal vacuum cleaner for your home:
1. Bag or Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Both Bag or Bagless Vacuum Cleaners are in both common categories of vacuum cleaners, whether upright or canister vacuum cleaners. The bag is more efficient as chances of mixing minute dirt back to the air is minimum in this case and is perfect if you have asthma. The Bagless Vacuum Cleaners, however, donít need to spend money again and again on bags. However, the filters are required to maintain once in a while. Both of them are reliable; you need to choose according to your requirements.
The weight is also a factor to consider as it becomes difficult to move across the stairs with the heavy vacuum cleaner. Nowadays, we also have handheld vacuum cleaners, which is also quite light and easy to access all across the house. If you have back pain or physical issues, it is better to go for a convenient vacuum.
It is always recommended to consider the ability of the vacuum cleaner as the average strength is about 4 to 6 liters. The more the capacity, the longer it will take to change the filter or the bag. It is always better to consider this beforehand.
The indicator indicates whether the bag is full and needs to be replaced. This is an important thing to be present in vacuum cleaners with a bag. To have the idea about when to get a new bag. The same can be indicated in the case of bagless cleaners to warn the users to clear the dust storage.
5. HEPA Filters
HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air ) filters are very efficient and capture even minute dirt or pollen present in the room air. These are active filters as they clear the air, and it is convenient if any patient is suffering from asthma or breathing problems.
There are usually some attachments provided with the vacuum cleaners and are required for cleaning purposes like the corners or the inches which cannot be covered with bare hands.
Best Vacuum cleaners in India to Buy 2020
1. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags
- Power suction
- Automatic cord winder
- Indicator marks the dust is filled
- Suction control to handle airflow operation easily
- 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- Operating voltage 230 volts
- .Solution to all cleaning issues
- Indicator helps to make sure the vacuum is not completely filled
|Efficient Cleans sofa, bed, and pillows||Weak lock inside the body for dust bag rests|
|Heats up but not to melt outer covering|
|4 dust bags with it|
|Great product with built-in accessory|
2. Karcher WD 3 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- Cleans the hard floor and carpet surface
- Attractive looks
- Easily stored in less space
- Product quality
- Robust impact resistant container
- Blower function
- German technology
- Capacity 15 liters
- Very efficient
|Very attractive||No spare dust bag available|
|Perfect suction capacity||Blower not very efficient|
|Works on dry and the wet floor|
|Good Storage bin|
3. Eureka Forbes Trendy Nano
- Vacuum cleaner for dry dust
- A bag for collecting dust included
- Very compact
- Can be carried anywhere
- Many attachments available with the cleaner for various kinds of cleaning purposes
- Small and Compact
- Perfect to store in small space
- Powerful motor
- Great suction power
- Best for small requirements
- Best for budget buy
- Light weighed
- Cleaner for smaller usage
- Can be used for clean cars
|Sufficient power Cord and hose pipe long||Noisy Motor|
|Crevice Nozzle included||Quickly heats up|
|Mobile due to wheels||Only for Dry usage|
|Re-usable Dust bags|
4. Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel
- Best models from the brand
- Favorite model for customers
- Canister vacuum cleaner
- Not heavy
- Good mobility
- Perfect cleaner Box kind Spring attached
- Easily manageable
- Easily movable across house
- Switches can be controlled with Toes
- Conventional model
- High performance
- Sucks any type of dirt
- Blower helpful by blowing first and then sucking dust
- Best for areas those are out of reach
- Have a powerful motor
- When cleaners heats up the cord winds up automatically
|Best packaging||Material of the body is not the best|
|Extensions to clean sofas, floor, carpets, and corners|
|Sufficiently long cord|
|Both dry and wet cleaning|
|Convenient cleaning of dust bag|
5. Black & Decker VH780 Vacuum cleaner
- Peppy and attractive model
- Helps in dusting and cleaning
- Best for work after a busy day at office
- Has many convenient accessories
- Attachments for proper cleaning
- Greatest advantage for working people
- Easily accessible
- Long power cord
- Great suction
- Powerful motor
- Easy to clean from every corner
- 3 stage cleaning procedure for Perfect Cleaner
|Perfect and Convenient accessories||Product rests after continuously working|
|Best Inflating and blowing power||Packaging is not best for the purpose|
|Accessories for proper cleaning|
|Fast and Efficient|
6. Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus 800-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- One of the best selling products
- Efficient cleaning
- Handy accessories
- Makes cleaning easier
- Portable vacuum cleaner
- Comes with warranty
- Perfect specifications
- Compact in nature
- Includes suction as well as a blower
- Easy to carry
- High performing vacuum cleaner
- Budget friendly
- Cost effective
- Can be used to dust interior of the car
- Perfect vacuum for small requirements
|The dust collector can be reused.||Noisy Suction|
|It is provided with all useful attachments.|
|Shoulder strap is provided|
|The power cord is sufficiently long|
7. Panasonic MC-CG303
- Perfectly built vacuum cleaner
- Very easy and convenient to use
- Easily carried from one corner to another
- Includes wheels
- Perfectly built and stylish
- Quite powerful motor
- Best vacuum cleaners
- Best product built quality
- Most trusted products Very efficient
|Adjustable Power||Heats up sometimes|
|Washable dust bag|
8. Bissell Aero Vac 2-In-1 Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Vacuum Cleaner without a bag
- No need to change the bag again and again
- Used to clean hard floors, carpet areas or cushions, beds
- Compact and easy to carry from one place to another especially stairs
- Cyclonic action for micro particle filtration
- Easy maintenance
- Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Comes with Multi-surface cleaning facility
- Comes with warranty
|It is compact and lightweight||Noisy at times|
|No need to move around with a bulky product|
|Transparent dust collector reminds to be cleaned|