Tower Fans : Best Buying Tips for all Needs
Tower fans…. Were you looking for the best one? We’ve reviewed the top oscillating fans with high-power cooling and quiet running to experience the advantages of the central air conditioning units.
You require to get a jump on buying the best tower fan for your home size and budget if your home isn’t heatwave-ready this summer, There’s a myriad of options, but not all of them cut. It’s difficult to sleep in a stuffy bedroom, but tower fans are noisy, which makes it harder to drift off if they run overnight. You must need to opt for a high-power option if you need a tower fan to keep your home neat and replace air conditioning.
Tower fans are big purchases due to compact design and inexpensive price point. They can be placed in the room of a home and moved about. Many of them oscillate to send a constant stream of fresh air around your home, but you can set them to face you for a targeted cooling effect.
Let’s have a look on some of the Best Buys available online.
- Personalised soft airflow designed with an adjustable louver for desired air flow that allows the homemaker to enjoy cool breeze without disturbing the gas flames while cooking. This fan does not provide air throw like regular table or desk fan, suggestible as a personal table or stand fan for a small area usage
- Its sleek compact design can be easily accommodated on the platform, mounted on the wall, under the cabinet horizontally or vertically
- Lightweight and compact design for efficient use in any position, anywhere you need it
- The body is easy to clean in just one wipe and comes with removable filters for a hassle-free upkeep at home
- Blade-free design ensures safety for children
- RPM: 2600, Rated air delivery: 700 cubic meter/hour
- This fan does not provide air throw like regular table or desk fan, suggestible as a personal table or stand fan for a small area usage
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 38 watts
- Full Function Remote
- Smart Touch Control
- 90 Degree Rotation
- Auto Off Timer Black
- LED Indicator
- 55 W Fan For Home, Office, Kitchen
- STYLISH AND NEW DESIGN TOWER FAN WITH REMOTE
- SPACE SAVING WITHOUT NOISE SILENT FAN
- LIGHT WIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN FOR EFFICIENT USE
- EASY TO CLEAN BODY AND MAINTENANCE FREE,55 WATTS, COPPER MOTOR
- This tower fan has 3 speed choice and 2 hours of timer programmed
- Micro – motor driving oscillation for throwing air (it is a air circulator)
- Quiet and silent care
- Sleek and attractive design for high air delivery, the fan sport a space-saving design
- 100 percent copper motor for longer life which comes with 40 watts, voltage ac: 220 – 240 v 50 or 60 hz, color: white
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 40 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Powerful long distance air throw
- Three speed control – low, mid, high
- Eight hours off timer
- Indoor temperature digital indication
- Installation type: Floor/outdoor
- Adjustment of air stream direction
- Remote control
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase;Power: 120 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Includes: Tower Fan, Remote Unit, IM
- Power : 150W, Air Delivery : 42CMM
- Sturdy Indigenous design : Stabilized thermoplastic for aesthetic and corrosion-resistant life
- Ergonomic Control Panel : speed and swing controls designed for ease of use
- Tough Blower : to ensure optimum air throw efficiency, with 3-speed selection
- Light Weight & Portable
- Tough Blower: 3 Speed Selection for optimum air throw efficiency
- Warranty : 2 years on product
- Capacity: 100 Litres; Ideal for room size of 500 Sq Ft.
- Product dimensions (LxBxH): 63.5 cm x 50.0 cm x 162.0 cm
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area / room, else cooler wont work effectively
- Strong wheels for easy mobility
- Large cooling pad area for better cooling
- Automatic vertical swing
- Power: 270 Watts; Operating voltage: 230 V; Works on Inverter Warranty: 1 year
- 100% copper motor for longer life 35 Watts
- Warranty: 1 year
- Compact, sleek
- Attractive design
- High air delivery
- Fuse to auto-protect motor during thermal overloading
- Tubular centrifugal blower helps the fan sport a space-saving design
- Ultra-thin body makes it fit anywhere
- 3 speed settings
- 2 hour manual timer for multi-comfort options
- Jerk-free and uniform Air Flow
- Oscillation feature for effective air circulation
- Colour : Black & White
- There are 3 Speed Level
- 3 Wind Modes, Simulating, Natural, Slumberous, Normal Wind
- Oscillation Functions Brings Air Flow Direction
- Sleek and attractive design for high air delivery
- Fan sport a space-saving design
- 100% Copper motor for longer life 45 Watts, Voltage AC: 220 – 240 V 50 HZ.
- 4-Way Air Flow, High Speed, Anti Rust Body
- Sleek & Stylish Modular Design. Power 140w | current: 1 Amp| High Glossy Rust free Body
- High Air Delivery: 2250M3/HR. 3 Speed Control Height: 69.85cm Length: 26.3cm Width: 25.5cm
- Powerful Air Throw: 25 Feet
- Low Power Consumption Voltage: 220~240v, 50/60Hz Ac
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard Warranty
- Color Name: White
- 60 Watt
- Fixed and Oscillations ( 65 Degrees)
- 3 Speed Levels
- 8 Hours Timer
- LED Display Tower Fan with 90 Degree Rotation
- Smart Touch Display with Time and Wind Speed Setting
- Powerful Motor
- Eco Friendly Indoor Fan with Remote Control
- Powerful Blower with 90 Degree Oscillation.
- 39 Inches Tall Tower Fan with Silent Airflow.
- Multi-functional Display System on Top.
- Remote Control with Wind Speed/Wind Mode and Timer Settings.
How to buy: Points to Consider
Tower fans are not complicated to operate. If you need the best one, there are must-have features to look out for.
- Make sure tower fan can oscillate
- Should be enabled to sweep the air stream from side to side, cooling more of the room
- Check for different speed settings
- Sleep-timer options
- Remote control to control tower fan from a distance.
Additionally, there are convenience features you may want to choose. Here is a quick guide to what else to look for in a tower fan – plus critical considerations to make before buying one…
LCD: An LCD will feature all the functions your tower fan is using. This display makes it easy to use, as you always know which functions are currently active, and can track changes you make.
Pre-programmed features: It provides easy access to program a range of options into a tower fan, with a single click of a button. They are the life-savers when you want to come home from work and collapse.
Remote control: It enables to control tower fan from across the room.
Timer: Timer is an excellent way to control the operating time of your tower fan. Most come with two timer settings:
A turn off the timer to let you set a specific time for the timer to turn off. This is a salient feature if you want the fan to stop after you’ve fallen asleep.
A turn-on timer to let you pre-program the time that your tower fan turns on. This is good if you want to come home to a cold house.
Tower fan looks: Must be Considered.
Although the people buy a tower fan is to cool down and circulate air, looks are an essential consideration. If you care about whether the fan will enhance the home’s décor, choose a model with a colour that complements your interior design.
If you find tower fans unappealing, consider buying a ceiling fan instead, though you must be prepared to pay more.
How much does a tower fan cost?
Tower fans are pretty affordable. Tower fans with unique features like the individual, stylish, multifunctional design. They run quietly and are easy to maintain and clean. They are attractive and effective at creating reliable air channels in a room.