Popcorn popper making popcorns, the most famous of snacks while going to the movies. It is more than just seeing a new film. Having a bucket full of popcorn makes it feel like seeing, which is one of the exciting part of a trip to the movie theatre.
Besides being a staple of the movie- trip, you will find popcorn to be far more healthy. It depends on the method of preparation that you use. Popcorn will be unhealthy if it is all drenched in salt and artificial butter, as mostly found at the theatre, of course.
If prepared without any additional unhealthy ingredients, it is one of the least fattening foods you may find. Consider how a small average piece of popcorn is and how light it is, yet makes sense that popcorn would not be overly fattening.
Family Eating Popcorns
This is why it is essential to be able to pop in and make it in a manner that you most prefer, rather than purchasing it premade. This introduction brings us to today’s topic, the best popcorn popper you can buy for a reasonable price and here’s the buying guide for you.
Whether you are making a fun snack for the kids, or you want to enjoy the popcorn at home, finding the best popcorn machine is not such an uphill task as you can get them online at Amazon.in.
- Freshly made popcorn falls directly into serving bowl.
- 2. Oil-free preparation.
- 3. Popcorn made by hot ir circulation.
- 4. Low in calories.
- 5. Capacity 300ml.
- 6. On/Off Switch.
- 7. AC 220-240V 50/60Hz 1200W
- Machine uses hot air to quickly and efficiently pop hot and fresh popcorn
- Equipped with a unique wind channel to make sure constant hot air
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life
- The operation method is simple, just put the popcorn directly, which is suitable for daily use at home.
- It is clean and hygienic, can quickly and evenly heat corn kernels, and quickly produce delicious popcorn.
- Mini popcorn machine, made of food grade ABS material, resistant to high temperature and wear.
- Quick and efficient popcorn maker that can make up to 16 cups of gourmet corn in 3 minutes
- Multipurpose snack maker: pop corn. Peanuts, fryums, cashew-nuts, rice tubes, finger chips, papad, coffee beans
- Easy to operate: make fluffy popcorn in just one minute.
- Hot air circulation technology
- Aluminium Heating container
- Popcorn can be ready in 3 min
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Popcorn the old fashion way
- Crank gears are metal with a wood handle
- Made of non-rusting aluminum
- Hand washing recommended
- Vented clear cover doubles as a 6-quart capacity popcorn bowl
- Plate is nonstick Coated for easy clean up
- Stir rod is motorized and improves popping, get more popped corn, larger kernels per batch
- Permanently attached cord wraps neatly under the unit for no-tangle storage
- Aligning cover and heating base handles allow entire unit to be securely grasped
Popcorn poppers sound like expensive appliances, but quite recently, they have significantly dropped in price recently.
We must examine the more crucial aspects to search for when looking for the best popcorn maker. It is essential to know what to look for in the best popper machine as it is hard to find perfect one without even knowing what criteria to adhere to.
Knowing the essential characteristics allows you to understand what is the best machine, but you must rely less on reviews and more on your requirements. If you can understand what goes into the making of a good popcorn popper, you can search more smoothly.
Choosing Your Popcorn Popper
There are many models and options available when buying your popcorn popper. Primarily, it is essential to understand that popcorn popper is an investment. You do not wish to spend a lot of money on an appliance that will break within months of your purchase.
Small Popcorn Popper
While purchasing you must be spending a little bit of extra money to ensure that popcorn maker will last longer. If you spend some extra bucks on popcorn machine to get more years of functionality, it is good to say that it is a good investment.
Beyond durability, it is also vital to ensure that you get a good quality popcorn popper that has active functions. You can have the most long-lasting and durable popcorn machine in the world, but the emphasis should be on, not burning popcorn every time. If it is so, it is not the right product to buy.
As it is hard to judge effectiveness without having used them before, reviews become far more crucial to find the right product.
You must research for the right amount and find decent reviews as it is an integral part.
Pay Attention To
- Kettle Size
There are different types of machines which you can purchase. Knowing the best type for your requirements is necessary to find the ideal popcorn popper. You might prefer a commercial popcorn popper or a stovetop model depending on your requirements and budget.
Commercial popcorn poppers
- Typically very large and expensive
- Machines that you see at movie theatres
- Over expensive
- Not usable at home
Electric popcorn popper
- Good functionality
- Vary greatly depending on the price.
Stovetop popcorn poppers
- Similar to ordinary pots
- Feature gears and stirring mechanisms
- Ensure that popcorn does not stick to burn while cooking
- Typically excellent
- No need for electricity
Vintage popcorn makers
- Function either with electricity or on the stovetop
- Level of authenticity
- Feature colourful vintage designs
- They resemble the popcorn makers in old movie theatres
- Add a bit of nostalgia
Professional popcorn makers
- Similar to commercial popcorn makers
- Typically more expensive
- Smaller than business models
- More convenient for home use
- Decorative feature for the room
The material that your popcorn maker is made out of will affect the cooking time of your popcorn, the weight of your maker, and the price. It comes in :-
- Stainless Steel
But there is no ideal material used to make a popcorn popper; it merely depends on your requirements.
- Aluminium Popper
- More lightweight
- Advantage of improved heat distribution
- Stainless Steel Popper
- Bright and nice
- Less equal heat distribution
- Glass Popper
- Allows you to see the kernels popping
- Suitable looking appliance in the kitchen
- Effect on the aesthetics of popcorn popper
Another consideration before you makes your purchase is the size of the kettle in which the corn is popped. This choice depends on two aspects:
- the popcorn you imagine yourself making regularly
- how much you are going to spend on the popcorn maker
You will want your pot to be big enough to produce sufficient popcorn for your requirements. On the subject of parties, popcorn is a portion of excellent party food. If you want to add a little bit of novelty to parties with homemade popcorn, you can always opt for a bigger kettle. A smaller kettle means that you must have to refill the pot with unpopped kernels more frequently.
Now, after going through these above facts, you must be able to buy a good popcorn popper for your family.