Karaoke Equipment : Best Buying Guide
Karaoke is so prevalent in the modern world as it allows people of all backgrounds and skill levels a chance to step on stage and experience a share of the limelight. There’s nothing more exciting than a musical performance — especially when your friend or family member does it!
Karaoke-style video games such as Rock Band and Sing have sparked a renewed interest in at-home karaoke.
When you’re throwing parties in the backyard or living room, karaoke is guaranteed to be a hit with guests of all backgrounds. That’s the beauty of karaoke!
Good time with a simple, practical set up as quickly as you can with an ultra-elaborate one is what you need to worry. Curating a selection of crowd-pleasing songs and ensuring everyone is having a great time will come along it own its own.
If interested in hosting karaoke nights but aren’t sure what sort of gear you need to find go through the Buying Guide as you can check models at Amazon.in
TAKARA Karaoke Speaker T-7115 Portable 15 Inch Trolley Speaker Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker, with Audio Recording, Rechargeable Battery, USB,TF, PA System with 2 UHF Wireless Mic Outdoor Party Speaker
- 15” Karaoke Trolley Speaker System Built-in USB MP3 Player to enjoy music.
- Stylish looks Bluetooth Inbuilt USB, Memory card slot, FM and aux
- Connect and play music via many Devises, Extra slot for Guitar Playing
- Dual wireless UHF Mic and 2 additional wired mic slots MIC Echo and Delay Control & MIC
- Volume Bass Treble Control for enjoying karaoke and singing
- 120W RMS, 15″ Speaker With Tweeter
- Built In Rechargeable Battery
- 12” Speaker Trolley Speaker System Built-in USB MP3 Player to enjoy music. Recording Function to record voice, speech or songs to USB or SD card
- Stylish Wooden Cabinet for Heavy Bass with Bluetooth, Inbuilt USB, Memory card slot, FM and aux – connect
- One touch to convert any mp3 song to almost Karaoke Track for enjoying karaoke
- Dual wireless UHF Digital Mic with powerful range and crystal Clarity Voice
- 120W RMS Powerful Output and Heavy Bass. 12″ Speaker With tweeter for enhanced sound Music
- Volume Control and Bass Treble Control.
- Built In Rechargeable Battery to play music up to 4 to 5 hours Trolley with Stylish Handel and wheels
- Perfect for any Outdoor-Indoor program or functions.
- Dual 2.4 Ghz wireless microphone
- 8000+ total song library inbuilt library
- New Dzire Plus Ex, one Bass Hunter speaker with wireless Mic stand
- Total song 8385 and Hindi songs 3527
- Additional 8GB card for regional
- All songs recordable, search by singer, movie or alphabetical
- Song reserve and favorite up to 150 songs
- Tablet with dual camera and wireless microphone
- Android 4.4 OS (up-gradable)
- Karaoke skipper tablet Ex with One Bass Hunter speaker
- Share with friends using Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- 2.16GHz quad core processor with 8500mAh long-life battery
Whether entertaining guests in your home or at the local club, there are things that every KJ or Karaoke Jockey or party host needs. You’ll need good-sounding, durable microphones; at least one PA speaker; karaoke software; and a screen for the performer to read the lyrics.
Having a reliable microphone is a must. It has to sound good, feel suitable for the performance. Classic microphones are built to withstand a lifetime of abuse and cost you very little out of pocket. If you like the slick look of wireless systems, there are plenty of options to fit your needs. You can buy a 2-channel wireless receiver, two wireless SM58 handheld transmitters, and a host of useful features like frequency selection.
To project the music to your audience, you’ll need PA speakers. Depending on your venue and needs, you can get away with using one good speaker. However, if you want to perform in stereo, we recommend that you purchase a pair of speakers. Integrated waveguide technology and premium components create a transparent sound that’s perfect for live environments.
Apps and Software
There are plenty of software options for professional karaoke hosts. One of the most popular is CompuHost, which you can buy directly from their website. When it comes down to choosing the right software for your style is essential, as you’ll want it to fit your workflow preferences.
You can’t do karaoke without the music! You may be interested in smartphone/tablet apps such as Soulo Karaoke or Red Karaoke. They are available from the Apple and Android app stores and offer extensive selections of songs. You can always turn to YouTube if everything fails.
It wouldn’t be karaoke if you couldn’t read the lyrics off of a screen! Depending on your needs, you can use your tablet or smartphone to display lyrics. But if you’re looking for something a little bigger, there are display monitors to fit any budget.
To make sure everything runs effortlessly, you’ll need a mixer. For home systems, you’ll need at least two microphone preamps and some onboard effects. A 4-channel USB mixer that comes loaded with two mic pres, phantom power, line inputs, and 16 built-in digital effects can be perfect as a compact and intuitive mixer which will be ideal for beginners.
Want to skip the hassle of choosing multiple pieces of gear? You’re in luck. It is basically has two handheld mics, a 6-channel USB mixer with two mic preamps, and a pair of monitoring headphones.
Essential Gear for Karaoke Jockeys
Having a sound mixer makes it easy to keep your show running smoothly. You’ll need one with at least four mic preamps so that you can accommodate your mic and the mics of three singers.
Using an audio interface is preferable to routing audio out of your laptop’s headphone output. A simple and easy-to-use interface is capable of sending crystal-clear sound from your computer to your PA. It has two stereo outputs and 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution, which will never fail you.
There is a lot more gear that goes into a professional karaoke setup than meets the eye. You’ll need mic stands, a mixer/rack case, cables, carrying pouches, and much more. To get them all into the venue efficiently, you’ll need a gear cart.
For your control surface, the world is your oyster. If you’re comfortable setting up on an inexpensive folding table, you’re good to go!
Collapsible microphone stands that can stand up to punishment are hard to come by. A height-adjustment system including a mic clip that makes it ideal for singers of all heights has tripod legs to help it store small.