Gas grill is becoming a craze recently to get together and have some fun-filled time together with family and friends. Grilling with gas becomes quicker and comfortable than other kinds of outdoor grilling, without leaving a mess. This gas grill buying guide reviews the different types of gas grills and their features that will best fit your outdoor feast.
|A person uses tongs to turn food cooking on a gas grill.||Gas grills tend to be more on the expensive side than charcoal grills.|
|Gas grills are simplified versions of outdoor barbecue grills due to their fast heating, simplicity of operation and relatively minimal cleanup required.||They regulate the heat with temperature controlling knobs and temperatures gets between 400 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit.|
|Some charcoal grill enthusiasts prefer the smoky flavour of meat cooked over coals compared to gas or propane heating.||Gas grills require maintenance or replacement of parts like the burners, valves, vents or heat shields.|
|However, gas grills provide the option of adding charcoal or wood pellets while cooking to enhance the flavours.||Accessible materials for gas grills include stainless steel, cast aluminium and porcelain-coated steel.|
|Besides, hybrid or combo grills are designed for gas as well as charcoal grilling but may not always be at the same time, depending on the various model.|
Let’s check out some Gas Grills available online on Amazon.in
- Package Contents:1 Grill
- Weber gas grills gensis ii lx s 340 lpg ss asia\gbs
- Package Contents:Grill
- Tank holder
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Bottom shelf
- Material :- 100% made up of stainless steel
- Plate made up of food grade
- High heatable iron food grade coated plates (for quick & fast heating)
- Fuel type :- lpg
- Gas pressure :- 2800
- Automatic Shut Off, Cool Touch Handle
- Easy To Clean, Non Slip Feet
- Power indicator Light
- Detachable And Twin Level Grill Rack
- 5 Stainless Steel Skewers, Variable Temperature Control
- Anti Rust Grill For Healthy Cooking
- 1 Year Warranty
- Porcelain Enameled Flavorizer Bars
- Our unique angled Flavorizer bars smoke and sizzle while cooking juices drip down, adding flavor to your meal
- Cooking Grates
- Weber gas grill cooking frates come in two exceptional materials
- Stainless steel and porcelain enameled cast iron
- Push-button ignition
- infinite control burner valve setting and removable catch pan
- Set-up for use with Indian LPG cylinder (not included)
- Painted cast aluminium lid finish
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Material:Metal, Color:Black
- Package Contents:1 Grill
- Weber gas grills gensis ii e 310 lpg ss asia\gbs
Natural Gas vs Propane Grills
- Gas grills
- Uses Propane gas comes in refillable tanks,
- With a 2-pound propane tank
- Providing about 25 hours of grilling time.
- Natural gas costs less than propane
- Avoids the inconvenience of replacing tanks
- Need up-front installation cost of a gas pipeline
- Limits the grill’s mobility options
Freestanding and Portable Gas Grills
|Freestanding gas grills||Portable gas grills|
|built on wheels for mobility||compact freestanding models|
|give access to doors and drawers for storage of propane tanks and grill accessories.||built for easy transportation.|
|Size ranges from smaller grills (18 burgers) to larger grills (20 burgers or more)||Designed to runoff due to a smaller propane tank.|
|Infrared Gas Grills||Flat Top Gas Grills|
|Can get gas fuel to heat infrared element to cook food||The indoor stove top is installed in a kitchen counter|
|The technology achieves higher heat than conventional grills||flat cooking surfaces instead of grates of standard outdoor grills|
|Cook foods more quickly||Cooking takes place on the open surface instead of covered by a lid|
|Avoids flare-ups||can prepare as fajitas, fried rice, bacon and eggs|
|Tend to retain more moisture||Built-In Gas Grills Part of an outdoor kitchen.|
|Enhances flavour||No options for mobility|
|Significantly more expensive than conventional grills||Designed for seamless installation in a custom-made outdoor patio|
|Run on electricity||Provide a showpiece for outdoor entertaining|
Gas Grill Grates
- Has a grate made of porcelainized cast iron.
- Grates or grids as their cooking surfaces
- Made of materials such as steel, porcelain and cast iron
Steel and Stainless Steel Grates
- Tend to be the least expensive
- Least durable
- The most likely to chip
- Longer and better no-stick properties than plain steel
- A mid-range price
- Tend to chip
- Should not be cleaned with metal scrapers
Cast Iron Grates
- Most durable
- Most efficient at heat distribution and retention
- Cook more quickly
- Most expensive
- Require more maintenance than other grates
Gas Grill Features
- Corn on the cob turns on a rotisserie rotation accessory
- Different modes of charcoal grills when choosing that suits need.
- Burners offer the source for the flame of the gas grill
- Brass or stainless steel burners tend to become the most durable
- Aluminium burners wear out more quickly
- Iron burners might get rusted.
- Style of Ignition for gas grills tend to be push-button ignition, that generates Sparks or even electronic ignition, which needs batteries but proves to be more reliable.
Some More Info Points
- Some gas grills are lit manually using match sticks.
- Flame tamers give a barrier between burners and grate, covering food from flare-ups and burners from dripping meat juices. They are made of porcelain or stainless steel.
- Side burners offer the option of preparing sauces and other side dishes without going out from the grill.
- Rotisseries help with automatic rotation accessory to slow-roast poultry and other eatables.
- Warming racks offer a raised area for keeping warm food but keeping them away from direct heat.
- Grease pans are well designed to collect grease and drips for their secure disposal.
- Control knobs offer cooks more precision to set the cooking temperature. LED-lit knobs are also available for improved visibility during dusk.
- Fuel gauges provide info of the amount of propane remaining in the tank.
- Enclosed cabinets offer storage and tank pull-out trays to make it easier to swap out an empty tank to replace with a new one.