Best gaming PC is the one you want to buy and build the one you love, then love the one you buy. Buying the best gaming PC is the easiest way into PC gaming and indicates you can forgo the inherent hassle of part-matching, tech-sourcing, and establishing the whole damned point together.
Some of us choose that hassle, and some of us aspire to have a superbly made computer that will work out of the case and, if it doesn’t, we have someone else to accuse aside from privately. That and the chain management will be a lot better too.
So long as you choose equipment from one of the best gaming PC builders, their after-sales service ought to execute it the usual stress-free too. Sure, creating a gaming PC for yourself can be immensely gratifying, but merely buying one as a complete system will take any hassle out of the process.
Let’s check out some of them.
- Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor
- 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster
- A320M Motherboard, 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI 6GB GDDR6 Video Card
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna
- Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Air Flow
- Powered by 80 Plus, Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS
- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Octa-core processor (4M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (1x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x DVI)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- 7.1 Virtual Surround front-panel audio with DTS: headphones
- Game your way with customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB chassis lighting and transparent side panel
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Rear I/O: 2x USB 3.2 (Gen 2), 4x UXB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x Mic, 1x Line Out, 1x Line In, 1x Ethernet, 1x HDMI-out (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- System: Intel i5 10600KF 4.10GHz (4.8GHz Max Turbo)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD
- Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card, VR Ready
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi Includedwith 16 Color RGB Lighting Case
- Includes iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse
- System: Intel i5-10400F (4.6GHz Max Boost)
- Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
- 240 SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD, H410 Motherboard
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB Video Card HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: USB 3.1, USB 2.0, RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802 11AC Wi-Fi
- Audio: 7. 1 Channel, Windows 10 Home Activation Key Not Included
- Special Features: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel
- Custom ARGB Case 16 Color Lighting including WiFi
- System: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core
- AMD 760G Chipset, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD
- Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB Video Card
- VGA, DVI, HDMI
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Audio: 7.1 Channel, Keyboard and Mouse
- Unique Feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel
- Colours Gaming mouse RGB 7
Buying Advice: Best gaming PC
One of the essential advantages to creating your PC is hand-picking every single component in the system. This allows you to practice time shopping for deals and obtain the perfect combination of parts to fit the resources and performance requirements. The downside for inexperienced developers is that this process can take some time and cause quite a headache if something goes wrong. You only prepare warranties on the individual components, not finished build, and this is where the best pre-built gaming PCs shine.
When you pay the premium to configure or purchase a pre-built PC, you are paying for more than just the parts. You are paying for warranty service, support, and peace of mind that your system was put together by professionals. These are some of the things we value highly when considering what the best gaming PC is. We also look at other unique selling points like design, upgradability, and anything you wouldn’t be able to do when building it yourself.
One of the most critical factors that create PCs that stands apart from the competition is the plan. Pre-built equipment like the Alienware Aurora R11 or Corsair One uses unique in-house chassis plans you wouldn’t be able to buy when building it. You can take some solace in knowing that these arrangements were planned and built specifically to house the configuration. However, that can make upgrading more embarrassing later on, dropping the line.
When we set out to pick top options of pre-built gaming PCs, we study almost all major manufacturer and system integrator to get the best blend of value, reliability, customer feedback, composition, and execution for different budgets and requirements.