Espresso Machine for Home : Buying Guide with Tips 2020
Espresso Machine can be special gift that you can give to yourself as well as your family. But for this you must be an experienced one to handle the buying needs. No worries, We are here with some best buying tips to make it easy for you.
Let’s checkout some of the features to be there in the first espresso machine purchase. Choose the best first espresso machine in your budget for which you have to start off by diving into the key questions and points of considerations.
Let’s check some of the Espresso Coffee Maker available online at Amazon.in
- One touch bean to cup operation for all coffee desires
- De’longhi patented latte creama function for rich and creamy froth
- Prepare 2 cups of coffee with single brewing cycle
- Metal Finish for style and elegance
- Coffee Bean & Coffee Powder
- Dual-useespresso machine is suitable for both coffee beans and coffee powder.
- Different coffee blends require different granularity levels to give full play to flavor
- Grind granularity of this machine has nine adjustable settings.
- Can make- espresso, cappucino & dispense hot water, Cup warmer: Passive
- Advanced in-built cappuccino system that mixes air, milk and steam to produce a creamy & frothy cappuccino
- Authentic 15 bar pressure for the perfect Italian espresso
- Reduced heating up time by 25 seconds
- Sliding drip tray to allow use of both coffee cups and latte glasses
- Personalised drink option to memorise
- Automatic Milk Frother is absolutely effortless for frothing up milk in creamy cappuccinos and lattes
- Removable Milk Reservoir fills, cleans and stores easily
- Easy to use.
- Two pre-programmed buttons for preparing espresso and Lungo Coffee.
- With aeroccino3 creamy cleansing milk and refined; Easy can be.
- Max. capacity: 120 ml
- 58mm Porta Filter with two filter for one shot and double shot.
- Easy To Operate
- 1.7ltr. Removable water reservoir and drip tray .
- Machine does not require any inlet and outlet for water .
- Easy to use and requires no maintenance
- Maximum 15 bar pump pressure for coffee shop quality
- It is provied over 30 varieties of hot and cold drinks
- Easy to use and clean
Five Key Questions for Espresso Machine
- Overall budget for a machine and grinder as generally 40% of budget go into a grinder.
- Preferred kinds of drinks like Small cappuccinos, Big Lattes, Straight espressos or Americanos
- What type of machine will be best such as Single boiler, heat exchanger or dual boiler.
- How many back to back drinks you make so as to us understand how big brew and/or steam boiler you require.
- Dimensions of the space for installation of machines.
- Planning to plumb machine in now or in future
- Cafes you like best to help us find a grinder that can replicate those flavors
Five Key Elements for Espresso Machine
- Grinder Selection
Do not under-allocate money to a grinder and overbuy on the espresso machine side. We get it. Some of the most robust machines are large dual boiler machines and we understand that purchase is part form and part function. There is a kitchen art in these handcrafted beauties. Our aim is to replicate café performance at home while balancing aesthetics and space.
Machine that you purchase must make exceptional espresso. However, not all can properly steam 16 oz. lattes. You make sure your machine matches your morning routine. You will need a dual boiler or heat exchanger machine. If you prefer large milk drinks, unless only making one drink at a time. A single boiler machine will be enough if you like straight espressos or Americanos.
How often will you use coffee machine? Is it for a single morning cup, or will be used throughout the day to have multiple drinks? Will you entertain friends and family and require to make multiple drinks?
A single boiler or dual boiler will be adequate if you need single morning drinks. If you make multiple back to back drinks during the day i.e.; two 12 oz cappuccinos in the morning and 2 cortados in the afternoon for a larger dual boiler machine will likely be preferable.
Quick!! Run over to ideal space and grab a tape measure. If you don’t want to run or don’t have a tape measure, you can estimate. The real questions here are whether you have cabinet clearance constraints for either espresso machine or grinder. While most customers work around this, it is a key consideration. If you plan to plumb machine in now or in the future is also important.
The most important part of the selection is choosing the right grinder. The most frequent misconception we hear is “which grinder would go well with machine”? It’s not the machine it needs to pair well with – it’s you. Go to favorite cafe and ask what type of grinder they have. Brands are not as important as the burr size and type conical or flat. That will give you an indication of what home grinder will be able to replicate those flavors for you.