Cufflinks : Best Buying Guide for Stylish Men
Cufflinks are perfect gift for well-dressed and well-groomed men as they use accessories to look elegant and sophisticated. They prefer using accessories like cufflinks.
It makes everyday wear work well, speaking a lot about the sense of style. It would be best if you bought them to give the wardrobe a fashionable lift.
Checkout some Pro Tips
- Great for formal as well as informal use
- Wear them from business meeting to Christmas dinner
- Formal occasions more subtlety colour choices
- Great for formal events – muted colours
- Casual dinners- less conventional, crystals, loud colours
- Novelty cufflinks easily break the ice.
- They must match shirts.
- Safe colours to try are black, white, blue and silver.
- Buying cuff links for gift and don’t know the preference, buy more reliable colours.
- The traditional designs which is most popular is black or silver or crystals or plain pure silver.
- Flamboyant colour choices are more in red and pink zones.
- Fashionable men can wear them but must takeout matching shirts and ties.
- It would be best if you chose according to the interests of the person for whom it is being bought.
- Get a sporty cufflink if he is an outdoor liking personality. It will be a surprise for the buyer when he comes across themed cufflinks which may vary from superhero to Popeye, the sailor.
- You may purchase more exclusive and intimate to reflect the persona of the wearer by opting for custom made cufflinks.
Tips for Wearing Cufflinks
They may look like simple accessories that don’t have any special rules for wearing, but surprise! To ensure your cufflinks make perfect sense with the rest of your outfit, there are a few things to remember.
The drama of the cufflinks will be doomed if it is not worn with the right shirt, like a French dress shirt with French cuffs. These shirts have little longer cuffs than the usual ones. They have no buttons and have holes for positioning of the cufflinks.
How to wear Cufflinks
Make a neat crease on the line down the end of the sleeves by folding backwards the cuffs of the shirt after that hold the two open edges of the shirt cuff together. Cufflinks have shirt ends on both sides laying flat, and they are a bit away from the wrist. Once you line up the cufflink holes, quickly put cufflinks inside the hole and secure it firmly. The cufflink’s blingy or you may say, statement side should be facing out with the arm facing your side.