Air fryers or Air fryer toaster ovens shopping is on your mind… this air fryer buying guide will help you to find the perfect appliance for all your needs.
Air fryers have become a household necessity for many health-conscious people. All because of their ability to replicate the crunchy taste of fried foods without all the unhealthy oil.
But so many variants and models available today that it can be hard to choose one.
Definitive questions must be asked before buying an Air Fryer:-
- Do I want a no-frills model?
- Should I buy a model which is air fryer-toaster oven combo?
- Should I go for one with presets for my favourite foods?
Before committing to buying an air fryer, use this buying guide to find the perfect model for your needs. We’ve rounded up our favourites, plus the best-rated air fryers on Amazon.in.
- Fulfil Instant Cravings, with 1400w of power
- Quick Release Button
- Intelligent Knob and Easy To Use
- Family Size Basket with 2.9 L Food Basket and 4.2 L Cooking Pan capacity
- Good Safety mechanism
- Automatically switches off itself on basket removal.
- Over-heat protection
- Dishwasher Safe and Easy To Clean
- Detachable Food Graded Non-Stick coated basket
- Fry, Grill, Roast , bake
- Frying basket capacity – 2.0 litre
- Temperature range from 80 to 200 degree Celsius
- Timer up to 30 minutes
- Even heat distribution
- Smoke vent for absorbing unwanted odour and smoke
- Time settings: 60 minutes timer with auto shut-off
- Quick cooking time: 12 minutes frying
- Temperature control knob: (80 – 200) °C
- fry, bake, toast, roast, grill and reheat the food
- Capacity: 4 litres
- Teflon non-stick food basket and pot
- LED touch screen
- Over-heat protection
- On-slip feet
- Cool-touch housing and handle
- Automatic switch off when pulling out food basket
- fry without oil and less fat 80%
- Cook yummy food with 90% less oil
- Time settings: 30 minutes timer with auto off
- Temperature control : up to 200 °C
- Not Just Fries, now make Aloo Tikkis, Roast Chicken, Grilled Vegetables, Chocolate Cakes
- 30 Minutes Timer
- Adjustable temperature control
- TurboTunnel Freshair technology with Non-stick frying basket
- 50% Bigger
- 38% faster
- 27% more energy efficient
- Up to 80% less fat – compared to conventional fryers
- Rapid heating – Big Stainless Steel coil
- Vapor Steam for crispier frying
- Large cooking capacity 2.8 litres
- DIGITAL LCD controls
- 8 PRESETS include Warm, Fries/Chips, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Lamb, Cake and Fish.
- RATED POWER: 1500W ,Power Supply – 220-240 Voltage, 50 Hertz
- SToK AIR FRYER lets you air fry your favorite fried foods with little to no oil
Consider the Capacity
Typically, Air fryers have a capacity between two and seven quarts, and because it’s vital not to overcrowd the basket of the air fryer while cooking. You’ll think about how much food you plan to make in it, before putting a model into your kitchen.
If you’re going to cook for your family or hosting a dinner party, you’ll probably want a more substantial air fryer, while one- or two-person households or a bachelor pad can go with a smaller model. Always keep this in mind – the basic rule is that, the larger the capacity, the larger the appliance and so, the more cupboard space it will take up.
Add on Presets for Popular Foods
Are you looking forward to making lots of french fries with your air fryer?Or maybe large batches of wings for game day? If you are planning to cook specific dishes with your newly bought appliance, you may need to buy a model with pre-programmed settings put into it as factory settings that will make the process easier. For instance, some air fryer has preset for 10-12 items from chicken, steak, to vegetables as well as dessert.
Check into Additional Features
Some air fryers have additional functions that make them a more versatile tool in the kitchen.
Air Fryer Toaster Ovens
One of the most popular combinations of air fryers resemble a traditional toaster oven and can be used to broil, bake, and toast various foods items, as well.
Air Fryer Dehydrators
If you are more into dehydrated fruits or homemade beef, an air fryer with dehydrating mode might be a good option for you.
Air Fryer Rotisserie Cookers
Many people love the flavour of a moist rotisserie chicken, and an air fryer rotisserie cooker combo allows you to make delicious rotisserie dish at home.
Set a Budget
Finally, you’ll want to think about how much you have to spend on an air fryer. These appliances can cost anywhere from Rs. 3500 to few more hundreds, so it’s essential to balance your budget with the features you want.