When it comes to choosing the best wireless chargers, it’s not one dimension that fits all. Single-device wireless chargers are excellent for supplying power to a phone and various wireless chargers for those who need to juice up multiple devices simultaneously, including a phone, Apple Watch, AirPods, or AirPods Pro.
Welcome the eternity of charging with the best wireless chargers. Forget plugging in cables to the smartphone or wirelessly chargeable accessories; pop them on given stands and pads and observe them power up.
For most people, the best wireless charger charges up to 10W and lets you rest your smartphone in both landscape and portrait orientations. In addition, the charger should be compatible with iOS and Android devices.
List of Best Wireless Chargers
|Great price, Sleep-friendly|
Better with smaller devices
- Say bye to complicated cords and experience wirelessly charge by simply placing your phone on the charging stand
- 2-coil wireless pad charges your phone vertically or horizontally for the ideal view and support while playing games, listening to the favorite music, watching videos, and more, the perfect accessory for your phone at any places like office, bedroom, living, etc
- Features internal safeguards against overcharge, overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheat, we ensure ultimate safety for your smartphone, anti-slip bottom silicone rim and raised support give extra stability for any desk surface
- No wires, no beeps, no lights
|3-in-1 charging, Works with Apple Watch|
Sleep mode support
|7.5W charging limit|
A bit pricey
- The Belkin Difference: #1 third-party creator of wireless charging accomplices
- All-in-one wireless charging answer for iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, wirelessly charge all 3-at-once
- Presents fast wireless charging for Qi-enabled Apple Watch and AirPods at 5-watts and iPhones at 7. 5-watts
- Charges throughout most lightweight plastic cases – up to 3mm
- Protected by 2-year and supported by Qi Certification
|10W power, Two color options|
Supports landscape and portrait mode
|A bit pricey|
- High-speed wireless charging up to 15-watts for Qi-enabled devices, including Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, Google Pixel, and more
- Simplify and unclutter your workspace with the convenience of wireless charging
- Charges through lightweight plastic cases up to 3millimeter
- Protected by a 2-year warranty and Qi Certification
- Power supply included
- Non-slip grip material keeps the phone in place
- LED light indicates proper charging
|Really affordable, Dual orientation design|
|Short power cord|
- 3 Charging modes Available for Different Phones
- Unique Design Perfect for AirPods
- Compatible with AirPods having wireless charging case and AirPods Pro
- Safer and Easier to USE
- Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology grants surge protection, temperature control, short-circuit prevention
- Qi-certified, made of ABS material which is fire-resistant
- Sleep Friendly Design
|Easy-to-use magnetic design, Supports 15W charging|
|Limited to 12W for iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 12 mini|
20W power adapter sold separately
- The MagSafe Charger offers wireless charging a snap.
- The perfectly aligned magnets connect to your AirPods or iPhone.
- The MagSafe Charger keeps compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, and AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
|Internal cooling fan stops overheating|
Case-friendly design, 18-month warranty
- You can experience wireless charging day and night with one PowerWave Stand at work and another at home.
- Charge in landscape orientation when watching videos or portrait mode for facial recognition and messaging.
- A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge. Use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging for best results.
- PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
|Solid Sturdy design|
Google makes it difficult to know which devices work with it
- The wireless charger that acts like your personal assistant. · Use the Google Assistant to get more done while fast-charging your Pixel
- Your favorite photos, on display. · While Pixel charges, turn it into a digital photo frame with Google Photos and relive your favorite moments with family and friends.
- Zeiss Cleaning Wipes included for your Google Pixel phones to keep them clean
Selecting the Best Wireless Chargers
When buying the best wireless charger for your needs, the most important thing is to look for compatibility with the mobile phone. When a wireless charger is Qi certified, it should support your iPhone, Samsung phone, or another Android phone. But record that the wattage support will vary from charger to charger. For example, most chargers maintain 10W charging for Android phones and 7.5W charging for iPhones. You’ll also require to pay attention to whether a charger and charging cable is included in the box.