Managing even a single day without a car in Dubai is difficult, no matter which part of Dubai you live in. Due to the scorching heat for most part of the year, you’ll realize that it’s no fun waiting outside under the sun for a rental taxi while wearing full business attire. The distance you’ll need to cover if you want to go from one end of the city to another is quite long, unless you decide to take the metro.
But there’s nothing to be worried about. If you’re new to the city and want to buy a car or in case you just want to sell your old car and buy a new one, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you go through the process without much hassle.
Before you decide that you want to buy a used car, you must determine the pros and cons of it and make a conscious decision. Here are the pros and cons of buying a used car:
Pros of buying a used car:
1. You’re the owner of the car and you can resell it whenever you wish.
2. Used cars from a reputable seller come at a great price and good condition. It is worth the deal.
3. Third party insurance is available for used cars and premium is very reasonable compared to the insurance for new cars.
Cons of buying a used car:
1. A used car may come with its own problems and defects which can sometimes be hard to identify if you purchase it on your own. Therefore buying from a credible platform like Carswitch is always a wise decision.
2. The maintenance cost could be high as there might not be any free service like a new car.
3. A brand new car comes with a warranty, but a used car may not. So, you have to be prepared financially if anything goes wrong.
Now, as you know the pros and cons of both options, you can decide what suits you best. In either case, Carswitch is here to help, they got you covered no matter which car or brand you wish to buy.
In case, you want to buy a used car or replace your old car with another one, there are lot of ways to do that in Dubai. If you are a seller, you can list your car in online site and marketplaces or can post some ads in newspapers. If you are a buyer, you have to browse through multiple websites and newspapers for the best deal.
Another option is that you can contact offline dealers who deal with used cars. However, to get a fair offer for your old car, you will have to do plenty of hard work. You might have to jump from one dealer to another dealer, waiting days or even months to get suitable offers from your online ad, so on and so forth.
The simplest option would be to reach out to reputed companies like Carswitch .They not only offer an online marketplace where you can list your car, but also offer professional services where you can take your car to get checked and valued by their experts. They inspect each and every car manually and give you it a fair value. Moreover, you can also buy from a range of well-inspected cars from a diverse range of brands and models from them itself. Carswitch is synonymous when it comes to buy and sell cars in Dubai or anywhere in UAE.
Image Credits: used cars from DifferR /Shutterstock