If the weather is pleasant outside, the breeze is soothing and cool or simply if you are on a vacation, you’ll definitely prefer the cheapest bike in India over any other vehicle. The enjoyment which you are likely to witness with the help of riding a motorbike on the roads is surely unmatchable. The experience is so lovely that it makes every person try biking at least once in their lifetime.
The Indian automobile Industry, the motorbikes to be precise, face a huge demand in the Asian continent time and again. However, the market is more flourished with the cheapest bikes in India, all thanks to the wide variety prevailing in the consumer base. Another reason for the same is the fuel efficiency which is offered by these bikes.
So, to take you through, we’ve got a list of some superb bikes, which you definitely should try your hands on. They are as follows:
BAJAJ PLATINA 100
When compared with some other best budget bikes in India, the Bajaj Platina gives a greatly improved riding experience as it brings along an unrivaled front suspension. Additionally, as far as mileage, Bajaj claims it to be extraordinary compared to other mileage bikes in India as it can accomplish a rough figure of 70 kmpl without any problem.
The normal 100-cc cheapest bike in India, by and large, can accompany a solitary spring back suspension. But, the example of Bajaj Platina 100 is very unique. This bike includes long double spring back suspension, which will assist you with coping with the obstructions serenely.
Moreover, the bike additionally includes a painstakingly organized seat, which can ingest all the jerks present on the roads without any problem. Therefore, regardless of how far your goal of the journey is, you will never feel even a touch of distress when riding with Bajaj Platina 100.
The fuel tank tops off to 11.5 liters. Bajaj Platina comes with a height of 1069 mm, a length measuring 2003 mm, a width of 704 mm measure, and a load of just 111 kg. These highlights of the bicycle make the rider to deal with the bike easily.
The ex-showroom price for the Bajaj Platina 100 is Rs. 40, 896.
- The bike promises comfort as well as durability for its rider
- The fuel efficiency is also brilliant
- The mileage provided by the bike is extremely good
- The suspension setup is commendable
- The highway rike looks a promising one with this bike
- There is an absence of the front disc brake
- There is a lack of the colour options for the customers to choose from
- The tyres of the bike are not tubeless
HERO HF DELUXE | Cheapest Bike
Hero Motocorp has as of late guaranteed that their bike can undoubtedly accomplish a mileage of 82 kmpl; which pushes the vehicle to get in the showdown of the cheapest bike in India which is amazing enough to provide the rider with the best mileage.
It likewise includes little water-driven safeguards at the front side and a swing-arm along with two safeguards at the backside of the bike. These safeguards help the bike along with its rider to adapt to even the greater knocks present on the road with much ease.
Keeping these features aside, the bike additionally brings along with itself, along with the single-piece seat, which gives ideal solace to the rider as well as the pillion, too. The most extreme speed is 87 km/h for this particular Hero Motocorp bike, which is very acceptable as the cheapest bike in India.
- The approximate price of the bike is Rs. 39,900
- The design of the bike is extremely good
- The fuel efficiency is also commendable
- The maintenance cost is not at all high
- The riding position is easy and comfortable
- The engine delivers a strong performance
- The mileage value is also very good
- There is an unavailability of the disc brake option in the bike
- There are less modern features as compared to other bikes available under a budget of Rs. 40,000
AMPERE REO (Cheapest Bike In India)
On the off chance that you are searching for the cheapest bike in India and need to utilize it every day, at that point Ampere REO can be a great choice for you. This bike can be utilized for various ordinary endeavors, for example, heading off to the school, school, office or the market.
The bike is a little small in size and has a height measuring 1200 mm, a width of 660 mm and a length of 1730 mm. As a result of this little structure, you will have the option to drive it very easily even on the bustling streets full of people and cars.
Another thing which makes this vehicle significantly and increasingly adorable is its weight. It accompanies 70 kilograms of weight, which makes it very easy for the rider to control the bike appropriately.
Despite the fact that this bike is considered extraordinary compared to other bikes on a budget in India, Ampere REO accompanies an amazing 250W BLDC engine, which supports the overall performance of the vehicle by a mile as well.
As per the manufacturing company, the bike takes 4 to 5 hours to get completely charged. Nonetheless, when it is completely charged, it can finish a trip of 60 kilometers serenely.
- The ex-showroom price for the Ampere Reo is capped at Rs. 40,158
- This bike can carry weight of approximately 140 kgs
- The mileage provided is very good
- There are as many as 5 different colour variants available
- The weight of the bike measures only 70 kgs
- There is an absence of the anti-theft alarm
- Only the safe start option feature is a part of this bike
HERO PLEASURE + 110
The Pleasure Plus accompanies some fresh as well as out of the box new features. Be it the open glove box and a very modern instrument console which are a part of both the behind as well as the front cover of the vehicle.
Other than these two exceptional features contained, this bike likewise accompanies a charger attachment, utilized for charging different electronic gadgets, for example, your mobile phone. Pretty interesting, isn’t it?
In spite of the fact that it is known to be the cheapest bike in India being offered by Hero, the bike is outfitted with significantly many more different kinds of highlights and features.
It accompanies the base connection type suspension at the front side along with a mono-stun at the back piece of the vehicle. The braking of the bike is finished by 130 mm drums brakes which are arranged at both the closures.
The heaviness of the bike is just 101 kg, on account of which, it turns out to be very simple for the riders to drive within the normal city traffic. Beginning right now, the bike is accessible in six distinct color variants, which are-post star blue, pearl silver white, matte metallic red, matte Vernier grey, energetic red as well as the matte green.
- This bike model is priced at a price range of Rs. 47,300.
- This bike comes along with a very powerful 110cc engine
- The seat of the bike is soft and comfortable
- There are as many as 6 colour variants present in the bike to choose for purchasing
- There are 130mm drum brakes too which are also very strong
- The weight of this cheapest bike in India is less and thus the driving becomes manageable when it comes to driving on a road full of traffic
- The people have a tall height might face some issues driving this bike
- The floorboard of the bike is also small
- If the bike is driven on a high speed, the engine might experience vibration
TVS SCOOTY PEP PLUS
Introduced in the competition by the TVS Company in the time of 2016, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus can be called as the upgraded form. Prior it was called Scooty Pep Scooter. This is another one on our rundown for being the cheapest bike in India.
Females have relatively felt backwardness when it comes to driving the different kinds of vehicles. Be it the requirement, the ability to learn or simply supporting the idea of being independent, the two-wheelers have played an important role for women being their confident self. TVS’s primary objective behind the revival of the bike was to help the female riders gain the confidence to drive the two-wheelers in full swing. As a result of the astounding highlights of this bike, it didn’t set aside much effort to increase a ton of popularity and love and is still very famous among the female network.
The TVS Scooty Pep Plus is furnished with 87.8 cc Ecotrust motor, producing an intensity of 5 bhp at 6500 rpm and furnishes its riders with great riding experience.
Despite being one of the minimal effort bikes in India, it offers a superb mileage of 68 kmpl in working conditions. Likewise, it is very simple to deal with the bike appropriately as it accompanies a load of just 95 kilograms.
The overall built of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus are 1735 mm long, 590 mm in width and 768 mm in tallness. The wheels of the bike are very lean and accompanied a size of just 10 inches.
- The bike is priced at an amount of Rs. 43,264
- This bike has alloy wheel, the mobile charging socket is available too
- The engine is a brand new advanced ecothrust one
- The center stand is easy, the bike comes with additional storage as well
- It gives an immensely good mileage of 68 kmpl
- The design of the bike is also nice, the pickup is brilliant, too
- The headlight of the bike is also impressive
- It has been designed by keeping the female population in mind
- The noise of the engine is harsh and hence, may not be preferred for longer routes
- The bike tends to share when it is being run on a higher speed
HONDA CD 110 DREAM
Having a high ground clearance, the Honda CD 110 Dream is a very suitable one being the cheapest bike in India. There are tubeless tyres for this bike which means you can cope up with the idea of having frequent tyre deflation days.
The overall weight of the bike is 111 kgs and becomes one of the best purchases in India when someone tries to buy a bike on a budget in the country. With the quantum of weight, it becomes easy for the rider to handle the bike as well.
As far as the suspension duties are concerned, there are telescopic forks as well as shock absorbers present in the vehicle. The braking system is also a good one having the 130m drum brakes, at both the ends of the bike.
- Rs. 49,498 is the approximate price label
- There is a lockable utility box
- The seal chain incurs less maintenance cost
- The service network is very good
- The built quality is strong
- The look of the bike is very simple
HERO ELECTRIC FLASH
The presence of an incredible electric engine in the cheapest bike in India, you will have the option to accomplish a top speed of 25 kilometers for each hour. The wellbeing of riders is guaranteed as this bike has been furnished with components dealing with the short-circuit protection.
The Hero Electric Flash also has the alloy wheels, which are of the size of 16 inches. Other than the protection of the parts from short-circuit, the bike is additionally outfitted with a full-body crash monitor and adaptive suspensions at the front to improve the safety proportions of the vehicle significantly more.
Despite the fact that it is one of the most minimal value bikes presented by Hero, the Hero Electric Flash can easily cover 50-60 kilometers at one go. Likewise, as the bike weighs just 87 kilograms, it is very normal for the riders to deal with the bike while driving in hefty traffic appropriately.
The bike has been included with an under the seat-stockpiling unit, which can assist you with storing or convey any additional thing serenely. The company has additionally designed the bike to be very adjusted and consistent; hence, even the learner riders will have the option to ride the bike without any problem.
For a low estimated bike, the Hero Electric Flash looks very stylish due to its structure and the different color variants available. Starting, for now, the bike comes in two diverse paint schemes, which are-silver/dark and red/dark.
- The model which has the VRLA battery comes from a price surrounding the value of Rs. 39,550.
- The one having the Lithium-ion battery is for a price of Rs. 52,974.
- For the daily needs of an individual, this bike is a good pick
- The bike is not heavy weight
- The telescopic suspensions are good to work against the roads with bumps
- The seat is comfortable
- The LED headlamp is quite powerful
- The bike features a crash guard, too
- Some of the other features are a miss in this model of Hero
- The tyres of this bike are not tubeless
TVS XL100 HEAVY DUTY
The TVS XL100 Heavy Duty is considered by numerous individuals as the cheapest bike in India due to its eco-friendliness and low cost for maintenance. Also, these form the main reasons for this bike to get to the listing of the cheapest bikes in India.
As its name proposes, the TVS XL100 Heavy Duty is controlled by a 100cc four-stroke single-chamber motor, producing greatest intensity of 4.35 PS at 6000 rpm and a maximum torque of 6.5 nm at 3500 rpm.
Despite the fact that it accompanies a load of 80 kilograms, the bike is very durable and can undoubtedly convey a payload of as much as 135 kilograms. Like some other minimal effort bikes in the country, TVS XL100 Heavy Duty additionally includes a drum stopping mechanism, which is known to be very effective.
The microscopic fuel tank of the bike can convey up to four liters of fuel. When discussing eco-friendliness, TVS believes it to be the cheapest bikes in India with the best mileage as it can accomplish a mileage of around 67 kmpl in favorable conditions.
The bike accompanies a length of 2,020 mm, a width of 750 mm and a general size of 1,110 mm. It will empower 60 km of speed for each hour. The TVS XL100 Heavy Duty accompanies a removable seat, which permits the rider to convey much more products and payloads.
Bikers like you can utilize the USB charging port for charging any of your electronic gadgets right now. This component is very uncommon among the bicycles under the budget of Rs.30,000.
- The price of the bike approximately revolves around an approximate amount of Rs. 30,000
- The bike has a smaller size and therefore, the handling of the bike does not become an issue even if the city roads are packed with traffic
- The top speed is quite easy to achieve, be it on any road
- The seat is very soft and comfortable for both the rider as well as the passenger
- There is a very strong 4-stroke engine
- There are heavy-duty shock absorbers
- The durability of the bike is unquestionable
- The maintenance cost of the bike is also not very high
- The look of the bike is not very good, might fail to impress many people having a thing for looks
- My feel like crumpled if two people of the average height decide to ride the bike
TVS SPORT (Cheapest Bike In India)
To boast about the eco-friendliness, the TVS Company has guaranteed that their bike can accomplish a mileage around 95 kmpl. Be that as it may, in a supportive economic condition, you will definitely have the option to accomplish 70 kmpl of mileage.
This cheapest bike in India has profoundly movable safeguards. These pieces of the bike permit the rider to alter the suspension according to their necessities. It likewise accompanies a comfortable seat, which makes the rider as well as the pillion to appreciate even the longest rides.
TVS Sport comes with 130 mm drum brakes which can assist you with using them accurately and successfully. Likewise, the bike also has a ‘pass by switch’ that permits the riders to overwhelm different vehicles even in the darkest night securely.
The aluminum grab rail of the bike improves the security of the pillion considerably more as it is sturdy yet very comfortable to hold.
Another incredible element of this low-value bike is its DuraLife motor which gives the riders an extraordinary get up at the smallest touch of the throttle. In addition to this, the electric beginning component of TVS Sport can begin any of the riggings with only a single tick of the catch. Subsequently, the times of changing back to the neutral gear to turn over the motor are a distant memory.
- The price of the bike surrounds around an estimated cost of Rs. 39,900
- The bike has a reliable engine
- There is both the kick start as well as the electric start option available
- The bikes offers a good seating position along with a cozy seat
- The maintenance of the bike is easy
- It provides an amazing mileage of 75 kmpl
- The design of the bike is stylish, the dual colour tone leaves a great impact, too
- The electric and switch gear is not very robust and powerful
- There is a fully analogue meter console
BAJAJ CT 100
All the various kinds of bikes which have been launched in the market by the Bajaj company fit the consumers’ needs and budget fairly. Under various heads, the Bajaj bikes are known to make their way, quite efficiently.
A perfect pick for the people who are new to the world of biking, the Bajaj CT 100 is a lightweight bike that comes along with a rock-solid structure. In a fair working condition, this bike is known to offer a mileage of around a figure of 79-75 km/ph which is quite good, being the cheapest bike in India. The color of the bike is amazing enough to complement its designer features, quite well. Overall, the look of the bike is sophisticated and alluring.
The ‘ride control’ switch of this Bajaj bike helps the rider to switch in between the economy as well as the power mode. However, this is a feature which not many of the cheapest bikes in India might offer to you.
The ex-showroom price of this bike is Rs. 33, 402
- The rear suspension system of this bike is quite comfortable
- The city traffic well compliments the working of this bike
- The mileage offered is excellent
- The service network is also vast
- The seat is long as well as comfortable
- The wheels have alloys and there is an option of the self start, too
- The pickup of the bike is average
- The presence of a fully analogue meter console
The cheapest bike in India is not only the one which has the least price in competition in the market. Though this becomes important when someone sets out to buy the bike on a budget, but you should also go for what all it has to offer in exchange for the price.