Pune is a major realty hub that has undergone tremendous development in the past decade. Pune was formerly an agricultural settlement and has grown to be an important center of administrative power in Maharashtra, at the recent times. It features an exceptional track record in terms of educational facilities, infrastructure, and industrial development. The city enjoys a perfect mix of culture and economic development and has grown to be the seventh-largest metropolitan in India. Pune is rich is culture and enjoys excellent infrastructure and employment opportunities, which makes it a very livable city.
Pune in India, being a metropolitan city enjoy exceptional benefits in terms of healthcare facilities, recreational hubs, workplaces and educational institutions. The city offers the best standards of living for all types of people, who immigrated to the state in search of job opportunities and higher education venues. Real estate is soaring to great heights in the city of Pune, attracting both Indian investors and foreign investors.
Many Indians who live in foreign countries show tremendous interest to invest in the affordable real estate market of Pune. Also, the Government of India has permitted FDI up to 100% from foreign investors, facilitating tremendous property investments from Non-Residential Indians.
Why Pune’s real estate market attracts NRI investors?
The number one reason why real estate investors choose Pune as their preferred option is that, there are a plethora of investment options available here. Being the best IT hub and education hub of the country, the city holds something for every investor. It is possible to find budget apartments, independent villas, luxury villas and row houses in Pune at a pocket-friendly rate. The city also witnesses excellent social infrastructure, excellent connectivity, nightlife and excellent public transportation making it an ideal destination to invest on its soil. The top five reasons why Pune is the real estate investment destination in India for investors are,
- Flourishing IT sector: The real estate demand in the city was created by the IT sector. It has escalated the living conditions of people to many folds and has been the secret mantra behind the growing economy. A number of top tier educational institutions were set up to boost employment and a number of housing projects were started to meet the housing needs of the migrant employees. Immigrants were searching for apartments or rent house in Pune, the land value escalated to many folds, attracting investors from all over the world.
- Educational hub: Pune is the most important educational hub in the country and hosts at least 20,000 students in its institutions from other states. It is the land of some best top tier institutions near localities such as Wakad, Baner, Hinjewadi, and Viman Nagar, escalating the real estate rates in these regions to many folds.
- Affordable housing: Though the city surges in popularity, the housing segment here is affordable and safe for investment. It has over the years experienced only constant appreciation and is strongly against investments incurring huge risks. Pune is an important member of the mid-segment real estate market and thus enjoys excellent real estate demand all through the year.
- Infrastructure: Pune is enjoying increasing and excellent infrastructure growth, in both the IT sector and the automobile industry. Both the prime locations and the outskirts of the city enjoy tremendous infrastructure developments, boosting real estate growth.
- Amenities: The city is filled with world-class amenities such as shopping malls, recreational hubs, theatres, indoor game stations, etc. Investment in this city is sure to bring in a tremendous return on investment for the investors.
Top localities in Pune for real estate investment:
Pune is a perfect city and people enjoy to live here. It is a fast-moving city with an old-world charm. Some of the top localities to find own or rent house in Pune are as follows,
- Hinjewadi: This is one of the prime commercial centers in Pune. It houses the famous, 500 acre Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park and also houses a number of MNCs and IT companies. The residential options here are equipped with sound infrastructure, making it an apt destination for living. It has four phases, with three of them well developed and the fourth one in the developing state. There are more than 160 projects in this locality with about 30% of them under construction. The apartments here cost between Rs. 29 -91 Lakhs.
- Hadapsar: As an Eastern Suburb, this is an affordable and prominent real estate destination in Pune. This is one of the fastest-growing localities here and is surrounded by special economic zones such as AmanoraParktown, Magarpatta city and the Fursungi IT park. A metro network also connects Hadapsar with the main city. There are over 310 housing projects available here at different stages of construction. Both apartment and row houses are available here at the price point of Rs. 49 lakhs to Rs. 95 lakhs.
- Wagholi: This is the best destination to find row houses in Pune. Though it was once an industrial zone, it has transformed into a residential hotspot. The location lies in close proximity to a number of commercial hubs and it is also close to the four-way NH that links Ahmednagar and Pune.
Row houses in Pune:
There are a number of different projects available in Pune within the affordable housing segment. The different types of housing projects available here are independent villas, luxury houses, apartments, rowhouses, independent houses, under-construction houses, etc. One can find these projects easily and without any hassle at housing.com. This serves as a premier online destination to find row houses in Pune. It lists row houses space-wise and area-wise on its dedicated website.
The website lists row houses in areas such as Sangamvadi, Mangawadi, Dhankawadi, Lavasa, Pimple Gurav, Bavdhan, Punawala, etc. Projects here start at a price point of 54 lakhs to Rs. 3 crores, depending on the location and space availability. It is possible to book a row a house through this website at east monthly installments. There is no brokerage while booking a property through housing.com and the entire process from booking to registering the property is transparent and hassle-free.