MediaTek has launched MediaTek Helio G85 chipset processor for budget smartphones so that users’ gaming experience can be improved even in cheaper smartphones.
Last week Xiaomi introduced the Redmi Note 9 smartphone. Redmi Note 9 is the first smartphone to come with the Helio G85 chipset.
However, MediaTek did not launch Helio G85 chipset officially during the launch of this phone. Now MediaTek has officially launched MediaTek Helio G85 chipset processor. After official launching, many phones will be launched in the market soon with this processor.
Budget gaming phones will also be superfast.
MediaTek has made Helio G85 chipset for budget smartphones. Users fond of playing games using this processor budget smartphone will get better speed and performance. MediaTek has not given any information about the price yet but this processor can be used in smartphones priced below Rs 10,000.
MediaTek Helio G85 chipset processor will make cheap phones to enjoy superfast gaming.
Additional features of the Helio G85 include:
- Incredible AI Camera: The chipset boosts the performance of AI camera tasks such as object recognition (Google Lens), smart photo albums, scene detection and segmentation with background removal, as well as bokeh shot enhancements.
- Multi-Camera Smartphones with Premium Quality: The Helio G85 gives devices makers the opportunity to create a wide range of multi-camera smartphones for more consumer choice. Device makers can design smartphones with any mix of wide angle, telescopic, macro and sensor sizes up to 48MP. Additionally, the Helio G85 includes a multitude of hardware accelerators, including a hardware depth engine for dual-camera bokeh captures and more. The chipset can also perform ultra-fast recording up to 240fps.
- Integrated Voice Wakeup (VoW): The chipset has built-in VoW capabilities that minimize the power of applications in the Android OS such as the always-on Google Assistant.
- Highly Accurate Inertial Navigation: The Helio G85’s inertial navigation technology provides an accurate location whether users are underground, driving through tunnels or in any other situations where GNSS services are unavailable.
- Dual 4G SIM: With its support for dual 4G SIM, the chipset provides exceptional voice and video call quality via VoLTE/ViLTE services, along with enabling a faster connection setup time, more reliable coverage and lower power consumption from either SIM connection.
MediaTek’s Helio G family of gaming-optimized solutions includes the G90 Series of Helio G90 and G90T chipsets, along with the Helio G80 and Helio G70 chipsets. With cutting-edge gaming performance enhancements, AI camera features and advanced connectivity and multimedia features, the Helio G series chipsets are bringing consumers around the world superior smartphone gaming experiences.
Samsung is bringing the world’s fastest processor. Samsung is going to bring the new Exynos 1000 processor soon. Being told that this processor will be faster than Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. At present, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 is the fastest mobile processor. Samsung claims that the Exynos 1000 will be faster than the Snapdragon 865. In this sense, this Samsung processor can be the fastest processor in the world.
Talk about the features of this phone, so the Redmi Note 9 supports dual sim. This phone of Redmi runs on Android 10 based MIUI 11.
This new phone from Xiaomi has a 6.53 inch Full HD + (1080×2340 pixels) IPS display. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 has been given to protect the screen. The aspect ratio of the screen is 19.5: 9. The phone has a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor. For connectivity, Redmi Note 9 has features like Wi-Fi, USB, Type-C port, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared Blaster, GPS, A-GPS.
MediaTek Incorporated is a global fabless semiconductor company that enables 1.5 billion connected devices a year. They are in developing innovative systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile device, home entertainment, connectivity and IoT products. Their dedication to innovation has made them a technology company including highly power-efficient mobile technologies, automotive solutions and a broad range of advanced multimedia products such as smartphones, tablets, digital televisions, 5G, Voice Assistant Devices (VAD) and wearables. It inspires to expand its horizons and achieve their goals through smart technology, more easily and efficiently than ever before. Mediatek work with the brands to make great technology accessible to everyone.