iOS 9.3.2 is out – Let’s see what does it have for me
After staying in beta testing phase from past few weeks, iOS 9.3.2 is released to everyone. The significant change is the option where you can now use your low power mode with Night Shift.
The list of other changes as provided by Apple:
iOS 9.3.2 fixes bugs and improves the security of your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
That is what’s new in your iOS 9.3.2 – let’s hope all the fixes are secure, and they can improve devices performance.