Brief Understanding On Search Engine Optimisation
SEO is the key term for all the schemes you can use to secure the clarity of your website and its content on search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO will favour you to locate your website accurately and to be found at the most demanding points in the obtaining process or when user needs your site for information.
Search engines index is made easy for the users to site their website by presenting the cut right navigation and efficient site architecture. In addition to this, the users are presented with an excellent exposure to use the website and promote them for more repetitive visits. As an example we can consider that Google is enormously paying attraction to user experience. SEO optimisation is the key internet marketing strategies.
Importance of SEO :
• About 90% of the user online makes use of search engine to find information and products.
• SEO reduces about 250% traffic received from natural search.
• SEO constantly features your website as per the search results in terms of best describe business
• SEO ensures the website to result in the required search within top 30 listed results.
How Do Search Engines Work ?
• Google’s Spider “crawls” the web to find new documents (web pages, other documents) typically by following hyperlinks from websites already in their database
• Search engines indexes the content(text, code) in these documents by adding it to their databases and then periodically updates this content.
• Search engines look for their own databases when the user enters in a search to find related documents.
• Search engines rank the resulting documents using an algorithm by assigning various weights and ranking
Benefits of SEO :
• Attracting more users to websites, business and for any product.
• Brand Clarity
• Site popularity
• Quality Sales Leads
• Active Customers
• Highlights the host profile against competitors
• Domain name strategies
• Linking strategies
• Title tags
• Meta tag & description tag
• Alt tags
• Avoid black hat techniques
• Updates your site regularly
Considerations to optimise search engines
Search engines should always be optimised for providing the most relevant results to a searcher’s query, for an example to a simple question “where is the Olympics 2016 held?” (The answer of which Google will likely provide without you having to leave the SERP) to more complicated queries such as “what is the best fitness centre nearest to me?”
• Good Quality Content :
SEO optimisation should provide the feature content by selecting the best quality result among all the search results. This can be achieved by focusing on the user experience and stop caring on the keywords.
• User Experience:
The search activity should be made very fruitful and easily navigable so that the user will feel to use the website repeatedly and there should be clarity in the relevant search which will create eagerness in the user to explore more in future using the search engines.