How to Add Video to Twitter and Share it After Adding
Now you can add video to Twitter and share it in an easy way. Many websites have Twitter icons, social share buttons on articles to help you share anything on your Twitter profile.
It is growing at a rapid pace, and we can all understand why.
There are number services that provide Tweeting photos, but only a few services that allow you to upload a video and add it to your stream of Tweets. Here we have two services that allow you to record video via webcam, upload videos and track your mentions within Twitter.
These video sharing apps for Twitter have become popular in recent times and services like TweetDeck and Seesmic are watching their growth. It will be a win-win situation for all if we get more services for add video to Twitter.
You may also like:
- Best Free Social Media Icons
- Some of most Inspirational Twitter Backgrounds
- Facebook Login Problems and the Solution
TwitLens is a premier photo & video sharing service for Twitter. You can get started in 3 easy steps
Here are its few prominent features:
- Multiple uploads
- Share up to 10 photos/videos in a single click when logged in.
- Username tag
- Let your twitter friends know you’ve uploaded a picture.
- Video uploads
- Anonymous uploads
- For those photos you don’t want to show up on your profile.
Also see – Best Twitter Tools of 2016
Vine makes video fun. You can watch, create and share short looping videos — anytime, anywhere.
Through these videos, called Vines, people have an entirely new medium to express themselves and their creativity. Vine empowers anyone to share stories with the world and is a space where people can connect, entertain and be entertained.
- Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
- Simply touch the screen to record a Vine or import videos from your phone. Editing tools help you get your Vine just the way you want it.
- Follow channels to get hand-picked Vines in your home feed
- Explore trending tags, popular posts and editor’s picks
- And more…
Let us know if you have any other app that add video to Twitter, and if you use one of these from above how is your experience.