Do you have a fear for Math. If yes, then you can probably leave the post as its maths related. Today we have 25 best websites pilled up together, where you can work upon your mathematics and bring excellence in yourself.
Let us know if you have any other great learning site for students in any topic, we will feature it in our next.
1.Home School Maths :Receive over 300 FREE math worksheets taken from my from Math Mammoth books (grades 1-8) when you subscribe!
The newsletter is filled with math teaching resources, news, interesting links, and humor. The content is equally good for all of us who teach math (parents or teachers). Best of all, it is all free!
2.Fun Trivia :Welcome to FunTrivia.com, the world’s largest and oldest trivia website, running as an online community since 1994!
FunTrivia has over 1,000,000 trivia questions in 10,000 categories, created by over 30,000 different visitors to this site, from over 100 countries around the world. Over 1.6 million registered members and 6,000,000 guests have played a quiz. If you’re looking for trivia or quizzes,you most visit this web.
3.Free Math Help :Here you can Study Tips over Worksheets which sounds like a difficult concept, and you may have heard that it is from an older sibling or parent. Don’t worry– it’s not hard at all. The basic idea is that they have an equation that is balanced on both sides. Picture a scale in your head with the same values on each side, and you have a basic.
It will also help you with geometry,algebra,maths lesson,statistics.fraction n many more…!!
4.Web Math :Webmath is a math-help web site that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.
The math answers are generated and displayed real-time, at the moment a web user types in their math problem and clicks “solve.” In addition to the answers, Webmath also shows the student how to arrive at the answer.
5.Math.com : It’s dedicated to providing revolutionary ways for students, parents, teachers, and everyone to learn math. Combining educationally sound principles with proprietary technology.
Math.com offers a unique experience that quickly guides the user to the solutions they need and the products they want. These solutions include assessment, on-demand modular courses that target key math concepts, 24/7 live online tutoring, and expert answers to math questions.
6.Edparrish Classroom Policies :
In order to make their classroom a comfortable and encouraging learning environment, everyone is expected to abide by the following policies.
*General & *Computer
And to them if you cannot abide by these policies, please withdraw from the class.
7. IOWA State University : It is an center for excellence learning and teaching, first established by the Iowa State University Faculty Senate in 1993. Then known as the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE), the center had a small staff and focused on development for full-time faculty.
Vision : Their vision is to position Iowa State University at the forefront of learning and teaching among land-grant universities.
Mission: Their mission is to support, promote, and enhance teaching effectiveness and student learning; encourage scholarship of teaching and learning; communicate the importance of teaching and learning to both internal and external audiences; and serve as a catalyst for learning-centered education.
8. Web-questioning : This web is pilled up with all the subject of each every grad,here students of any field n can online studies of their stream.
These days, they are focusing on supporting systemic change toward 1:1 digital learning. Primarily this means The Edge-ucators Way and CEQ•ALL as main components of “Next Era Ed.”
9. The Education Arcade : Here students are collaborating and discussing ideas, possible solutions,project-based learning, designed around real world contexts,connecting with other students around the world, on topics of study,immersing students in a learning experience that allows them to grapple with a problem, gaining higher-order thinking skills from pursuing the solution.
They are also using the technology in their classroom for better enhancements of the students.
10. Fun Math : Math Page is the site to find fun math for kids, math games, and even a little math homework help,and those who like a challenge, can find free math games in the math puzzles section.
Interactive math activities from across the web have been organized by topic to make math learning enjoyable and interesting. These activities have been chosen to represent the range of math learned from kindergarten to middle school. Soon Math Page will introduce a section just for middle school students.
11. Rhythmic study :Rhythm, Rhyme, Results, LLC (RRR, pronounced “Triple R”) is a music producer and distributor headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Brooklyn, NY and Palo Alto, CA. Launched in 2006, RRR focuses on producing and distributing the most entertaining and effective educational music on the planet.
They create songs and worksheets for teachers who need something fun and engaging to use in class. Winner of two Parents’ Choice Awards.
RRR’s in-house team works collaboratively with a network of creative professionals, including lyricists, composers, vocalists, and producers.
12.Lesson Plan Template : This lesson plan template was designed to make lesson plan writing easier to do while ensuring that all lesson plan components are met. You can Copy and paste your content or topics.
13.Teacher Tools : Teacher tools was one of the first projects we had worked on. During the early years since its creation in 2000 it was a very active resource for teacher materials.
It give guidance to in studying the material public-ally.And they have created a static archive of the materials, and are posting this site as a read-only version
14.Super Teacher Worksheets :These worksheets help students learn about lines, line segments, rays, parallel lines, intersecting lines, and perpendicular lines.
15.Secondary Education : This web may help you in being a succesful math teacher ,with some tricky tips.
16.Maths Game Station :It provides worksheets for high school and secondary school math teachers. also these worksheet are written by the teachers itself from all over the world.
17.Fun Brain : Funbrain’s games help students build on what they have learned in class and acquire new skills in reading, math, and problem solving.
Funbrain do not any sort of personal information from the students ,so parents can completely on the web .
18. Maths League :The Math League is dedicated to bringing challenging mathematics materials to students. League specialties include math contests, books, and computer software designed to stimulate interest and confidence in mathematics for students from the 4th grade through high school.
Over 1 million students participate in Math League contests each year. Contest questions are designed to cover a range of mathematical knowledge for each grade level. Questions on the contests never require any mathematics beyond the grade level tested. They’re fun too!
19.Easy Maths :It is an organisation which help out the students in solving their problems swiftly.Here all grade students can solve their problems.
20. Math Cat :Its is an enjoyable fun loving land of basis calculation.And the same time it is interesting .
21. Figure This :Mathematical challenges for families provide interesting math challenges that middle-school students can do at home with their families.
Helping families enjoy mathematics outside school through a series of fun and engaging.
22. Cool Maths :Coolmath has existed since the spring of 1997 and has grown to be THE most popular destination for math education (and fun) in the world.
Cool math was designed for the frustrated, the confused,the bored students of the world who hate math. Coolmath was designed for the students who just need to get through this stuff so they can reach their other academic goals.
23. Maths Forums :The Math Forum helps students learn mathematics through the use of the Internet and innovative technologies.
It also gives advanced students an opportunity to pursue their interests as well as use their skills to help others.
24.AAA math :AAA Math features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons. Unlimited practice is available on each topic which allows thorough mastery of the concepts.
A wide range of lessons (Kindergarten through Eighth grade level) enables learning or review to occur at each individual’s current level. The AAAMath.com site contains thousands of pages of Math Lessons.
25.PBS Teacher :PBS Teachers is PBS’ national web destination for high-quality preK-12 educational resources. Here you’ll find classroom materials suitable for a wide range of subjects and grade levels.
They provide thousands of lesson plans, teaching activities, on-demand video assets, and interactive games and simulations.