If you have an iPhone, you probably want to protect it, which means investing in a case. You look around but everyone seems to be making oversized, overpriced products that take away from the aesthetic of your device.
California based totallee has taken a different approach by exclusively offering thin, simple, and branding-free iPhone cases. They currently have 3 different models, priced at $19, that range in degrees of “thinness” to meet your specific protection needs:
- .06” thin
- Smooth matte black TPU material that adds grip
- Raised front lip to protect your screen
- .04” thin
- Transparent TPU with grippy, gummy texture
- Thin profile and invisible material shows off your iPhone’s design
- .02” thin
- Semi-translucent polypropylene material with a brushed finish for added grip
- Super thin profile
- Available in black, white, grey and navy blue
In addition to thin iPhone cases, totallee offers an excellent 90-day warranty policy and excellent customer service. They really care about detail: each case they ship out includes a card, signed by the individual who inspected and hand-packed the shipment. They also offer free shipping to customers in the United States!