Top 10 Online Resources Absolutely Designed For Web Developers to Make Them More Lucrative
Building a web site is not as easy as many people think. It involves lot of work behind where one should have a vast knowledge about designing a web page. This intensive learning ability will be very supporting in designing the right page as per the requirement. The attractive and appealing design for the web site is what one needs to drag in most of the able customers. Some simple techniques can be adopted to achieve this increased productivity in sales of any kind of business.
The web is the hub of many tools and these are very effective and give a lot of comfort to its users who have online business and need to manage many clients. This will not only accelerate the wok flow but one will also be left with plenty of time to get engaged in other works involved with the company.
1. Invoicera is an online invoicing and time tracking tool which is the right choice for web developers and small businesses. With this tool, users can keep track of the time being spent by their staff members effectively and can also send professional invoices to their clients on time and also can also send invoices on recurring basis. This is a simple tool which can show some of the small business to be in high demand.
2. Little Snapper, another tool that specifically created to benefit the designers and people with creative mind for doing awesome graphics. Any web data can be easily handled and the snapping tools make it possible to capture any are as per one’s wish. It is also possible to save them in the library and can be referred when needed later. The snaps are classified as either web or screen snap and thus make it even more organized. This is only a Mac app.
3. It is very tough to remember each and everything that is related to the business and it will be better if we get help for this. One such tool which serves this purpose is the Subernova. One can easily keep track of time, deadlines for payments and stay in touch with the customers too.
4. Rescue time is a web based tool which not only helps to be productive by keeping track of time and decided work that has to be completed, but also block some unwanted sites that can be distracting while involved in the work.
5. Xmarks will help those who want to refer to good websites and other resources for future reference by synchronizing the book marks and favorites throughout the computer and web browser.
6. Google Apps is already famous because of the added features they have. This facilitate calendar options and also make it possible for updating spreadsheets apart from creating them. This will definitely be a helping hand for coping up with the plans that too at free of cost.
7. There are many to-do apps that are available and among them the best apps one for the iPhone users is Things. This will help one to know what has to be done and before when it has to be completed. The most striking feature for its purchase is its design which is very catchy.
8. A more professional project management tool to reach to the clients, share ideas, and also get feedback from them is the Basecamp. Some of the creative directors use this app for updating stuff and stick to the preplanned work.
9. When one cannot afford a lot of amount for the purchase of to-do apps, there are some other alternatives from which they can get benefitted and one of them is Remember the Milk. There are many free services which can help in managing the work excellently. The best part about this is that it can be used from anywhere with the internet access and is very easy to use.
10. Evernote is and application which is can be used in computers, mobiles and is available for free and some versions have to be paid for use. This can be used for organizing all the stuff by keeping certain content in a place and the others elsewhere. This app can identify even a work or text written in the image by searching.