Top 15 Most Useful Google Chrome Web Apps For Web Designers
Every company is making its efforts to make their consumers happy. This scenario also works in digital and computer industry. Nowadays, a new trend is emerging in digital, mobile and computer industry is to offer their consumers with lot of productivity tools, apps, games etc. by introducing App Store.
The first one to start the trend was Apple company with its flagship App store for iPhone. Recent examples are major overhaul of Market place by Android, introduction of Chrome web store apps by Google and Mac App Store for Mac desktops and laptops by Apple company.
Today, our focus will be on best Chrome apps for designers. If you still unaware of Chrome web apps and how useful these apps will be, you can check our article on how to use and customize Chrome apps and best free chrome apps to start the deal. There are many useful apps in Google Chrome web store and if you dig further you will find some awesome apps for designers to take advantage of.
These best Chrome apps are convenient to use as they don’t need any installation process or space in your hard disk and you can sync and use downloaded apps on any computer in the world. You surely want this feature when you are on the move and don’t like to carry your laptops with yourself. Personally, I use desktop PC for designing purpose and it’s not practically possible to carry your PC.
So, without wasting any time further, look at the compilation of Top 15 most useful Chrome Web Apps for web designers you should download today. And if you feel any other app that is useful and fit best in this list, don’t forget with us in the comments section below.
1) Ajax Animation – A html5 powered web-based animation suite. Its original goal was to be a usable Flash IDE alternative, but has evolved into a cross-platform/cross-format animation tool. Works offline.
2) Image MarkUp by Aviary – Aviary’s Image Markup is the perfect tool for editing images on-the-go. Resizing, cropping, rotating, and other simple editing tools are at your fingertips. Aviary’s Image Markup runs lightning fast even on the slowest connections, which makes for great results and sharing in no time at all!
3) Picnik Photo Editor – Picnik is photo editing awesomeness! The whole tool kit is there from basic fixes to professional quality effects to touch up tools. Add some fun from our selection of fonts, fun shapes and stickers.
4) Color Editor – Aviary’s Color Editor gives you the features you need to inject color into your creative process.Choose up to 20 colors per palette using color association rules. Our Color Editor allows users to create the perfect color scheme for any project!
5) Sketchpad – MugTug Sketchpad brings your favorite digital painting tools to the browser with a tool set including paintbrush, texture stamp, and spiral brush.
6) EverNote : Evernote Web is an app that lets you save your ideas, experiences and inspirations to access them at anytime from anywhere without any fuss.
7) Color Blendy – Ever fire up Photoshop just to multiply a couple of colors? No more. Blend colors with different modes like multiply, overlay, dodge, within the convenience of your browser.
8 ) HTML 5 Photo Editor – Aviary’s new HTML5 Photo Editor is a revolution in quick and easy photo editing! With a few clicks anyone with an internet connection can edit a photo into a beautifully layered piece of art or perform a series of simple touch ups.
9) Page Creator : Thinking of creating a website? Pagefin is a free and easy way to create and share webpages. No login required!
1o) Pixlr Editor – If you are used to working with Gimp, Paint shop pro or even Photoshop you will feel right at home with this online image editor.
11) Vector Editor – Aviary’s Vector Editor allows users to create fully scalable vector art appropriate for logos, tee shirt designs, and more.
12) Vyew : Vyew is an app that lets you meet and share information both in real-time or any other time. You can upload images, files, videos and much more. Vyew stores the information in one room to let anyone access and contribute to at anytime.
13) SpringPad : Springpad is an app that lets you make notes and save anything you want to remember in one place that too in hassle-free manner and without consuming much of your time.
14) Weebly – Website Builder : Not exactly for designers but surely for those who want to design their own website with no coding knowledge. Weebly is the easiest way to create a free website, blog or online store. Using a simple drag & drop interface, build your site in minutes and choose from hundreds of professional designs.